Honored Contributor

Re: Carrie Underwood....

[ Edited ]

N/M

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

A plastic surgeon uses a ton of stitches so that the scar is minimal.

I had a cyst the size of a baby pea removed from the back of my neck and he put in 15 stitches.

It's not like crochet stiches ;o)

Agree!!  I really don't think 40 stitches is a lot of stitches for facial surgery.

Honored Contributor

I think the scars will fade and any lip swelling will diminish.  

(And hopefully she doesn't use the accident as an excuse to get fish lips.  Not saying she will, but sometimes celebs try to make "improvements" at times like this.  She is very pretty; she doesn't need to fix anything.)

Esteemed Contributor

People are talking about it because her PR people have the story online  every single day and Carrie blogs or tweets about it unrelentingly.

Speculation was her  hubby hit or pushed her and she needed a major cover up story because she did not originally mention her face injury when she hurt her arm. Others speculated she was totally drunk and others minor face lift procedures.

Either way Carrie wants a ton of attention or internet looks over this minor issue.  The story is being shoved down everyones throats like Kardashian fake news.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

People are talking about it because her PR people have the story online  every single day and Carrie blogs or tweets about it unrelentingly.

Speculation was her  hubby hit or pushed her and she needed a major cover up story because she did not originally mention her face injury when she hurt her arm. Others speculated she was totally drunk and others minor face lift procedures.

Either way Carrie wants a ton of attention or internet looks over this minor issue.  The story is being shoved down everyones throats like Kardashian fake news.

@hopi  Pure gossip and unfounded accusations are unfair to Carrie and her husband.

Does anybody here know her personally?  No. 

This story can't be "shoved down everyone's throats" if not wanted.

This post is proof that some enjoy gagging on the bitter taste of the misfortune of another human being "shoved".

Why do people do this?  Spread unfounded rumours and bash a person they have never met.  Why be so petty and mean??

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, if Carrie is feeling the backlash of interweb speculation, she and only she is to blame.

”There is also another part of the story that I haven’t been ready to talk about...”  Has she informed her fan site of what this other part is?

48655FCE-3230-45D7-A54D-CA45A8261B60.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I think she was really hurt and felt bad for her.

I believe people wished the best for her...where I think she went wrong... were all those only side pics, turtle neck up to her eyes pics etc and they feel she was almost coming off as I will look different over and over to keep her on people's minds and then when the big reveal came...most could not see she had changed and they felt played. Just my guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@croemer  Hi croemer!Heart

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom  ???  I'm reading that statement to mean that she hadn't been ready to talk about her facial injuries,not that she is hiding some big secret.

The point is that why speculate that she is getting a divorce?  That had absolutely nothing to do with her wrist/facial injuries.

Y'all can continue to beat up on her; just because one doesn't like her is no cause to call her a liar, looking for attention, hiding some big secret, or any other of the trash posted without one iota of proof.

That was the point of my post.

"Carrie" on.  I'm done.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@sidsmom  ???  I'm reading that statement to mean that she hadn't been ready to talk about her facial injuries,not that she is hiding some big secret.

The point is that why speculate that she is getting a divorce?  That had absolutely nothing to do with her wrist/facial injuries.

Y'all can continue to beat up on her; just because one doesn't like her is no cause to call her a liar, looking for attention, hiding some big secret, or any other of the trash posted without one iota of proof.

That was the point of my post.

"Carrie" on.  I'm done.

@Cakers3  The woman was hurt somehow, suffered from facial injuries and has had a long healing period.  Beyond that, I completely agree what's the point?  What does it matter to us how she was hurt?  I don't understand how this is anything but something that isn't anyone else's beeswax--