Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn & Dan's departure

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
Are we still on this subject?,jeez

@Luvsmyfam 

I also thought things had died down, but then it got resuscitated, as happens from time to time.   

We also have a thread going about Lisa Robertson again, and I can't begin to guess how long ago she left.  

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  To check on when Lisa left check Johnnysbro's registered date as I think he signed up the day after she left.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44, I'm thinking about 70% of what I buy on QVC comes from the vendor. Not just the food and live plants, but also some larger items, also some purses and cosmetics.

Respected Contributor

How much longer is this dead horse going to be flogged?

Respected Contributor

The best strategy is to ignore post and not comment which is what I am starting to do immediately after this post.

Respected Contributor

I hope that posters interested in this topic opine and comment into perpetuity, so long as moderators permit.

Honored Contributor

Well, today is May 24 and I think it's safe to say most of the Q shoppers have moved on and Carolyn and Dan although fondly remembered, are now part of Q history.

People are over it.  They're still shopping (even though they swore they would never buy another thing.)

Live goes on.  It's a shopping channel with a goal to sell as much merchandise as they can.  Carolyn and Dan must not have been making the numbers.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those of us who still check in on facebook with Carolyn, she posted today that they bid farewell to her ginger-boy kitty, Miles.  Just a couple of weeks ago, she has posted going to the vet because he wasn't eating, and the tests revealed cancer,   

She wrote "I’ve told you before that I always whisper to my pets that are about to make the journey to Rainbow Bridge to be sure and look for our other pets that are already there, to be sure and wait for mama and daddy who will be there too someday, and to send me a sign that they’ve made it there okay. And they always do. On my way to Pet Memorial Services yesterday, out of a sort of normal, boring cloud, two pointed cat ears suddenly appeared and then slowly slid back into the cloud, which then became a yawning sleepy cat face on the other end. This was, without question, Miles- still keeping an eye on us, now from an even higher vantage point, on an even fluffier bed. RIP and we love you Miles “Smiles” Cat."

Trusted Contributor

Enough said about the hosts who were let go.Anything that is said will not bring them back,deal with it they are gone!

Honored Contributor

@lisacarol I don't think they were fired. They were given a retirement package.