Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn & Dan's departure

I seriously doubt Dan or Carolyn will go back to QVC after the way they were given the old heave-ho.

Occasional Contributor

You keep Jane but let Carolyn go??? What’s wrong with that picture? And Dan, too? I guess after 19 years they had a higher salary so let’s fire them and hire some new hosts that you don’t have to pay as much. QVC is rapidly going downhill. Between getting rid of favorite hosts and the outrageous prices, it’s hardly worth watching and I’ve been a customer since the beginning.
Occasional Contributor

Looks like they got rid of anyone that knew what they were doing. It takes forever to get your order now. Return department is ******. Now my favorite host are gone. I'm done with QVC. Been watching and ordering from the beginning. Must be sad to lose a 37 year customer.  To bad for them. 
And to the person that said, things change, get over it. Yeah, QVC will have to get over losing customers.

Honored Contributor

I suspect that one of the main reasons Carolyn & Dan were let go was because they are closest to retirement age.  Paying them a severance package that takes them to that date is, in a way, a good thing.

What I object to is that, apparently, they didn't see it coming. 

Valued Contributor

@SueBell   -  I have been receiving my orders in about 4 days from the time of shipping.  About 6 total days from the time I order.  

Respected Contributor

@DrakesMomma, so have I. Perhaps it would be helpful to other readers if posters would specify what items and from which vendors they've experienced these delays.

And although I haven't made a return in about six years, I felt it went quickly and smoothly. From what I read currently from other posters they praise how simple and speedy the Easy Return feature is.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@DrakesMomma, so have I. Perhaps it would be helpful to other readers if posters would specify what items and from which vendors they've experienced these delays.

And although I haven't made a return in about six years, I felt it went quickly and smoothly. From what I read currently from other posters they praise how simple and speedy the Easy Return feature is.

@Etoile308 

I was under the impression that everything QVC or HSN sells is in their warehouse already, so not sure why the vendor matters.  The only exception I'm aware of is Andrew Lessman's products ... but perhaps they changed that?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Etoile308 wrote:

@Etoile308 

I was under the impression that everything QVC or HSN sells is in their warehouse already, so not sure why the vendor matters.  The only exception I'm aware of is Andrew Lessman's products ... but perhaps they changed that?

@Tinkrbl44- Most things ship directly from the vendor.  QVC and HSN don't have the overhead like Amazon.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most QVC and HSN items are shipped from their warehouses.

The exceptions are food and some very large items like furniture, large appliances, some electronics, air conditioners....

Qurate's overhead is quite heavy and the large lease payments for the warehouses can be found in the financial statements. 

Respected Contributor

Are we still on this subject?,jeez