New Contributor

Re: Carolyn & Dan's departure

Why would you fire Dan Hughes and even Carolyn!!! In my opinion Shawn and Rick should have been fired, they are so annoying!!! Regardless of the vendor, if either of these are hosting, I tune out!!! Also Sandra is annoying too! Her whining voice is too much!!! She talks so fast and then the high pitch whine, and her lack of listening to her guest, she doesn't take note if what they are saying, just chomping at the bit to start talking! I am absolutely exhausted by the end of her hosting! Not a fan of Tristan or Jen either! Since you fired Dan I believe I am done with QVC!!! QVC who you should fire, is the talent coordinator (the ones who hire hosts), your really missing the mark !!! QVC is not enjoyable to watch, with a few host exceptions!!! So long QVC!!!
New Contributor

Kasey I completely agree with you!
New Contributor

Agree

Esteemed Contributor

it was a business decision and those left behind were retained for a reason. I wish them well. They don’t reverse business decisions based on personality or likability.
Respected Contributor

Thanks @ teachgrd3..!
Visitor

Really sad that Dan is no longer there. I remember him from the beginning along with Pat who is also wonderful. It seems like the hosts that have been there for a long time get less air time. I always watch Pat and Mary Beth and David V and sadly Dan is now gone. QVC is losing its appeal to me because of this. I will watch my favorites mentioned but when they are gone so am I. Best wishes to you Dan.

Occasional Contributor

Did they depart due to their age?  If so, then Pat, Jane Brown, Jane Treacy, and

Leah Williams, and Mary Beth Roe are next.   Sad day for me.  

So tired of current hosts that are more concerned with becoming a reality star than informing me about the product. Stop telling me to buy more than one, get multiples, get one print and a solid, at this price buy 2 or 3, order several, most people are ordering more than one, you need one in every color, etc. A soon as one of these comments is made I turn off QVC. Amazingly this action has lead to much less viewing. Good luck in building your new audience as you are losing many loyal viewers.

Respected Contributor

Nancyexpo

I agree w/u. A certain select group of hosts are constantly saying to buy several. Push, push, push. That’s their MO apparently!
Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Nancyexpo

I agree w/u. A certain select group of hosts are constantly saying to buy several. Push, push, push. That’s their MO apparently!

Certainly something Carolyn would never do!

Which kind of makes it hard to understand all the complaints about how she always had to buy at least 3, if not more in every color, of whatever she was selling whether it was clothing, kitchen gadgets, beauty items, etc.

And don't forget to buy duplicates of your favorites! I recall posts about how she must have the biggest house in all of QVC land to contain it all. Smiley Very Happy