Super Contributor

Carolyn Pollack has a 50%off on her clearance items

Lots of items are sold out but I did order a necklace. After my order I received a 15%off coupon. I tried to use it and could not. I called CS and was told it couldn't be used on clearance. I then tried to use it on a regular priced item. No luck. Just sent an email to their CS and said I was staying with QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack has a 50%off on her clearance items

Thanks for the head's up.  She has some nice things,  

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack has a 50%off on her clearance items

@Beansey - Carolyn Pollack's company usually has excellent customer service.  I got a ring once that had what appeared to be a "crack" in the stone.  I phoned their CS dept. and spoke to Luis.  Explained and asked if that was normal; he said definitely not and they would ship me a replacement ring immediately along with a prepaid label to return the defective one.

They did exactly what they promised and I still have the replacement ring today, in perfect condition, along with a lot of other items I've purchased from this line.

I don't know how long it would take them to reply to an email at this time of year (if they're busy with the sale), but I'd just phone.  I wouldn't write off her company that easily; they stand behind their products.