Contributor

Does anyone know where to find the jacket Carolyn wore last night when she introduced the TSV?  It was so gorgeous and I have searched through out the day to try to find it. 

I know someone is smarter than me and knows how to find it!!

TIA!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Palluck's jacket

Carolyns clothing usually appears to come from boutiques in the Southwest. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

She wears her own clothes.  She does have a love of unique jackets, as do I.  I love seeing what she'll be wearing.......she has great taste in jackets!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really doubt anyone could answer that question but Carolyn Pollack herself.  You could try asking her on FB.

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

She wears her own clothes.  She does have a love of unique jackets, as do I.  I love seeing what she'll be wearing.......she has great taste in jackets!

Sometimes I watch for her shows just to see what she'll be wearing. 

Honored Contributor

Are you referring to the jacket that she wore at midnight?  The one that looked like it had gemstones on it?   I always swoon when she wears that jacket.  I'm sure it's $$$$$, out my comfort zone.

Respected Contributor

Watching a presentation right now. Carolyn's jacket is certainly interesting. I'm loving Jane in her green dress.

Honored Contributor

@Phylly,   See if she has a Facebook account and write and ask her.  Or go to her website and send a message.  That's all I can think of.  It certainly is NOT from the Q.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength