Honored Contributor

Carolyn Myss on sacred spots

[ Edited ]

In Carolyn Myss's recent newsletter, she writes of the sacred spot of Medjugorje. 

Interesting, inasmuch as QVC has just had the bracelets as a TSV.

I don't pretend to be an expert, but here is an excerpt from her message:

“I have read the transcripts from the Madonna of Medjugorje for years now. She has said many astonishing things during her many visions through the centuries. The content of her 1917 Fatima visions are particularly famous when, in the midst of World War I, she warned of the coming of World War II, among other future events, some of which remain a matter of speculation to this day. Among the many intriguing words she is said to have spoken at Medjugorje, was her comment that these visitations would be her final visitations to Earth."

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Myss on sacred spots

the papers of Fatima, were sealed............only part was shared.............she also was supposed to have given the signs for the end of days, but the church did not share that section and instead sealed the documents............................................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

She can believe what she wants but she should stop making up things about Catholicism such as that there are two Popes. Pope Francis is the current Pope. Benedict is Pope Emeritus. He is not a sitting Pope, which is why he stepped down in the first place which allowed Francis to be elected Pope. 

It's kind of funny that she's now espousing end times rhetoric. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

"End times" rhetoric is so cliche. 

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

She can believe what she wants but she should stop making up things about Catholicism such as that there are two Popes. Pope Francis is the current Pope. Benedict is Pope Emeritus. He is not a sitting Pope, which is why he stepped down in the first place which allowed Francis to be elected Pope. 

It's kind of funny that she's now espousing end times rhetoric. 

IF you're not Catholic...........it's not likely you would understand what happened, and I get that.........it was a RARE occasion......................................raven

Honored Contributor

Uh huh.......and I have a friend who goes into "trances" and visits heaven all the time............chatting with deceased relatives, and saints alike...................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

a question................just exactly whose cherrios did she wee wee in............cause her post seems perfectly innocent to me....................................raven

Valued Contributor

Does this have anything to do with Mt. Olympus or the river Styx?

You have sacrificed nothing and no one.
Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

In Carolyn Myss's recent newsletter, she writes of the sacred spot of Medjugorje . . . here is an excerpt from her message:

Heaven has no religion.  Only human beings do.

Religion is our hurdle, our obstacle, to overcome in our pursuit of a greater and more expansive consciousness.  

Have you read "Anatomy of the Spirit?" As you probably know, Carolyn Myss is known as a "medical intuitive."  She is very fascinating.

To avoid "poofing the thread," I'll just leave it at that.  

Honored Contributor

I can't think why anyone should care.

She's just another one preying on the gullible.