Valued Contributor

I saw Carolyn this morning doing a jewelry show. She seemed out of her element selling jewelry, but I thought she was so cute. Sometimes we see the hosts do something outside their box and we're just not used to it.

I saw Carolyn doing the jewelry show, too. I was also surprised because I had never seen her do one before. But she was good and I enjoyed it. I'm so used to see her doing the "gardening" and cooking shows.

Regular Contributor

I love Carolyn Gracie. She seems so down-to-earth.

Super Contributor

I love Carolyn when she hosts with Carolyn Pollack, Jim from Black Hills Gold, Lee Sands, etc. Actually, I have never seen Carolyn seem out of her element. She always does a great job no matter what she is selling.

Super Contributor

I really like her new hairstyle.

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn....like Alberti....can sell any product/products the Q. gives them to present...and they both do a great job....

I saw her this morning and she seemed just fine....not out of her element....I have seen her present jewelry many times....

Trusted Contributor

I've seen her do many over her time with the Q. Nothing unusual. She did a fine job as always. I don't understand the original comment.

Contributor

I saw her for a few minutes. I thought she was fine.

Contributor

She doesn't have the hands to be selling jewelry. If I were a vendor I would want my jewelry to looks it's best shown on beautiful hands.

Sorry.... but it's just my opinion of which I am entitled to.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/25/2015 BonnieBelle said:

I love Carolyn when she hosts with Carolyn Pollack, Jim from Black Hills Gold, Lee Sands, etc. Actually, I have never seen Carolyn seem out of her element. She always does a great job no matter what she is selling.

I couldn't have said it better myself! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}