Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie - Wrong Format, I know!

[ Edited ]

Daily prayers continue for everyone who is ill, or recovering, and blessings are also enclosed.

"May The Lord continue to hold you all in his healing hands, and help you all recover quickly". 

Occasional Contributor

amen!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks adore, for your calm head and encouraging words.  I love this thread because we all, or most all, try to support each other.  Maybe this would have been seen by more in another forum, but that's alright.  We can all offer prayers of healing and support for Carolyn, no matter where it is posted.  CAROLYN-YOU GO GIRL!  Pink prayers for you and all who have heard the words, "You have cancer...." no matter what body part. 

mustang66-8 year ovarian cancer survivor!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Posters,

I moved this thread to Community Chat since a few posters flagged this and were concerned about it being in the wrong forum. Didn't want to remove, please feel free to continue chatting and expressing well wishes! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo  Thanks for posting the link to Carolyn's blog. She wrote it so beautifully from her heart. As a survivor, many of us here are, I know the feelings too. God has blessed her and many of us, getting through this disease.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".