Regular Contributor

Carolyn Gracie - Wrong Format, I know!

I didn't know where to post this, but does someone know what is going on with Carolyn Gracie?  Has she been sick?

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie - Wrong Format, I know!

[ Edited ]

She I believe will be back early August.

She mentioned that she Is having some work done, but that is all I know, and she said she is okay.

Honored Contributor

She has been out for some surgery, has posted on her FB page and a blog here. She isn't discussing exactly what is up with her, only that 'she is not sick', but needed to do this for her long term health. She posted pics after surgery while in the hospital, and looks good. She was back home at the time of her last postings. Hope all is well with her, and she is back to her old self very soon. I miss her on air, and hope her ordeal is over very soon.

Valued Contributor

Yes I am here in the wrong place also, but I am still in the new stage of this format. Would somebody please tell me what has been wrong with L.M.'s husband? I never seemed to find out and everybody posting stated he was not in good health

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa Mason's husband Gino was unfortunately diagnosed with what I believe is cancer of the Esophagus, or some type of throat cancer.

I know Lisa Mason also suffers from Lupus, and that is a very dreadful disease.

Now I read GIno is in remission, and I thank God, and we are very thankful for that because both he and Lisa, have had a lot on their plates lately.

I will continue to keep them both in my daily prayers, and pray God holds them in his healing hands.

Respected Contributor

Carolyn Gracie is recovering from breast cancer and a double mastectomy..I just read her blog post "Taking. care of Me, finally" and am overcome by her grace and strength...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

dooBdoo posted the link to Carolyn's blog on another thread, here it is:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/Taking-Care-of-Me-For-a-Change/ba-p/1937234

I admire her a great deal for being so honest and going into such detail about her surgery, etc. Maybe it will help a lot of other people.  I'll be so glad to see her back at QVC, and in the meantime, she seems to be recovering well with her family, friends, and fur babies! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why in the world was this posted here?

I'm surprised the moderators haven't removed it.

Regular Contributor

And they should remove it, why?......
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

redhead87,

To answer your question It does not matter where this information it was posted, as long as it was posted, and the information is seen here by many.

It would be nice to say prayers for everyone too, instead of wondering why the thread was not deleted.

You need to pray you remain healthy and never become ill with any life threatening disease as others on this thread have been.

You also need to become more compassionate, understanding, sympathetic, and humane about the suffering of others. (Not even 1 kind word in your reply above). 

Many people care about the QVC show hosts, and other people, and pray for them when they are not well. (I always do in my daily prayers).

Seems your only interest is self interest, and wondering why the moderators have not removed this thread already tells you the moderators are compassionate about the ills of the QVC show hosts and their families.

This thread needs to remain visible and be read, and if it helps even 1 person take a long overdue test then it perhaps has saved another life.

If for any reason this post is removed by the QVC Moderators so be it, but I had to say what I felt in my heart, especially after reading your reply.