Super Contributor

So I posted a complimentary FB post on Carolyn Gracie's Facebook page yesterday, and it got deleted almost immediately!   I thought this was VERY rude considering that's what FB is for.  Not sure if a QVC handler deleted the post or what.  Was just wondering if anyone else has run into this???

Honored Contributor

Others leave complimentary comments, so maybe it was a glitch yours was deleted.  I don't think Carolyn or anyone would intentionally delete a nice comment.  

Try leaving another to see what happens.  

Respected Contributor

I have to agree with Foxxee. I would't think that was intentionally done.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps your "compliment" was such that it could have been misinterpreted?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

No,  it was just commenting on a song she mentioned during her show, so I really don’t think it was misinterpretation at all.

Honored Contributor

@bigtraps   I'm wondering if you think you posted it, but you actually didn't post it all the way through.  I've done that many times on Facebook.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie Facebook

[ Edited ]

Do posts need to be approved before they post?  If so it may be pending in their review queue.

Starting a post is different than commenting on a thread.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

No,  it was just commenting on a song she mentioned during her show, so I really don’t think it was misinterpretation at all.

@bigtraps 

I didnt see your post and don't know what you said, but

maybe the song was copyrighted causing the post to be deleted from the Facebook Page, sometimes a royalty has to be paid if for example, someone sings a bit of it on air....like "Happy Birthday".....or posts lyrics....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I am not arguing with you, @bigtraps, but I have noticed some of my posts are not showing up either. I am not on any of the Q hosts fb, I just mean in general. I have had things that I have commented on relatives page's disapear also. I don't think they did it, I think there is some kind of glitch.

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie Facebook

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@bigtraps   I'm wondering if you think you posted it, but you actually didn't post it all the way through.  I've done that many times on Facebook.

@bigtraps   I thought of something else.  When you post on a host's Facebook page it doesn't show up on the main page.  The main page is where the hosts post things.  You can reply to one of those posts.

When you post a comment it shows up in a different place on that page.  I think you click on Posts in the side column, but I'm not sure.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau