Honored Contributor

Re: Care to Share Your Black Fri. Deals?

ran over.gif

Trusted Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I didn't leave the house today...ordered some Goose Creek Candles on their website for $9.99 and wax melts for $1.99. Some as gifts and some for myself!

I love goose creek candles.  So surprised to hear them mentioned here.  I'll have to check out their web site to see if there are any deals left!

Honored Contributor

Tablets at Target $29.00  Great deal.

Respected Contributor

I bought way too many shoes today.  The sales got to me.  Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@annespan wrote:

I think this might be the least indulgent BF purshcase I ever have made but what a deal -- Shark Duo Clean cordless vac for $149 at Target!  This price is good thru tomorrow if anyone else has been eyeing this.  Woman Happy

You inspired me to take a look and I wound up getting two Shark products.  Thanks.😀

Esteemed Contributor

Today: Purchased the same tree @icezeus bought at Lowe's. It was not a planned purchase, it was a necessity. Part of my much loved tree purchased here a few years ago along with a special stand seem to have been tossed during my move. Grrr! The pickin's were lean on pre-lit trees. I was lucky to find that one after going to 5 local big box stores and the sale price was good.

Also bought the Eve Pearl eyeshadow palette and brushes mentioned by another poster on the forums from her website. 60% off a quality product? I'm in! I will toss some of my older, seldom used shadows. I use several of her products. Would have bought the blush, but I have a new one on deck bought on ebay.

Went to 2 local stores early in the morning. Looking for art to hang over my LR sofa at Raymour & Flanigan. A couple of OK pieces, not enough for me to pull the trigger. Also picked up doorbuster deals at Home Depot: a case of AA batteries that should last several years and four absolutely beautiful poinsettias for $.99 each. They will be used for decor and gifts. One is going to Friendsgiving with me tonight.

Looking at something for cyber Monday and an order from Amazon.

Since BF seems to be a week long event now I also bought a small TV for my bedroom from Best Buy. The one in there now will go in the guest room. I also bought some mugs from BB&B and a pair of Bzees sneakers at Naturalizer's site for under $18.00. Free shipping.

I have done a lot of gift shopping already but will continue. Just did not find the gift items that intrigued me so far this weekend.

Respected Contributor

I got a couple of women's no iron fitted shirts from Brooks Brothers. They were 2 for $99 instead of $99 each. That's it. But I hit the outlet mall a week or so ago and more than made up for all the times I've been there and bought nothing but lunch!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva Sounds like you did very well.

Respected Contributor

Nothing.   We spent 9 hours driving back to Santa Fe from a wonderful Thankgiving in Dallas with family.   Too short visit with friends while there too.   Got home, dropped off our luggage etc. and went to the Plaza for the annual start of xmas festivities.   The xmas lights were turned on and they are so pretty.   

Honored Contributor

Ordered  the oversized snow brooms with extra large scrapers on the end from the Q.  Got them for 2 of my neighbors......Jeanne upstairs that does my laundry and cleans my apartment.  And the other for Debbie across the hall that took such good care of my back when I was having a big problem with the tumor.  I have one (in the trunk of my car now) and when I was able to use it, believe me it was a God send.  The pole extends so the snow can be pushed right off the roof.  Both of the ladies are alone and have to clean their cars off themselves.

Then I ordered my sisters Birthday and Christmas presents from Coldwater Creek.  Got 30% off with free shipping.....  That was a good deal.  She loves Coldwater clothing.

Still have a couple more things to order, but that can be done any time.