Honored Contributor

Re: Cardinals/Dodgers game tonight

On 10/6/2014 MomOf4 said:

Now that is really cute......

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping for the best but who knows what's going to happen. Ryu pitches better on the road but he hasn't pitched in three weeks.

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 brewhaha said:

I'm hoping for the best but who knows what's going to happen. Ryu pitches better on the road but he hasn't pitched in three weeks.

Lackey is pitching tonight for the Cards......so this should be interesting.

I do know the weather here is just simply beautiful here today, so it should be a nice and chilly night at the stadium........

Can hardly wait for this evening to get here.

Valued Contributor

ShowMe, I just wanted to tell you that my internet has been going up and down sporadically for the past 2 days (now you know why I hate Time Warner Cable).

Anyway, If you don't see me or I suddenly stop posting it's because of the stupid internet problem. You will know I am here cheering for the Cards!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 MomOf4 said:

ShowMe, I just wanted to tell you that my internet has been going up and down sporadically for the past 2 days (now you know why I hate Time Warner Cable).

Anyway, If you don't see me or I suddenly stop posting it's because of the stupid internet problem. You will know I am here cheering for the Cards!!

Oh my, you might want to let them know this is happening to you. My sister has TW down in San Antonio, and she gets frustrated with them too.

Ok, so if we see you, we know everything is ok, but if you are posting and disappear, we will know what has happened. Yes, we need you cheering on the Cards.

Honored Contributor

They gave the weather for tonight a little bit ago. It is supposed to be a pleasant night for the game, but if it runs late (which it could), they may have some rain......

Here's hoping they don't have to go into extra innings, and that the Cardinals will clean up the game tonight.

Our local sportscaster said their has been a rivalry growing between the Dodgers and Cards over the last few years......I think I have to agree with him.

They have said it will be a sea of red at Busch Stadium tonight, and I believe it.......