Honored Contributor

No way would I ever buy a car the way they are selling them.  Where the heck did they come from?

Interested in hearing what you think of this way of buying a car.  

Respected Contributor

Re: CarVana......

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe  In response to your question I have seen the advertising but never ever would I purchase a car (except from an auction) that I have not test driven.  This is just a sign of the times...car vendors online..I have in the past researched my cars online using the dealership's website and then visited. I can see this going downhill really fast as buyer's (probably some that experience credit issues/no credit) using this dealer and getting scammed or stuck with vehicles that break down on them after they have paid off or after the so called grace period CarVana offers expires..

SN: I have seen people purchase new vehicles online (overseas) and have them shipped to the United States

Honored Contributor

That Car Vending Machine is awesome w/ the big coin!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This one of their youtube videos...I am still Smiley LOL https://youtu.be/uuXgy53rzlQ

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd never heard of this, just looked it up - what a great idea! I'd do this, there's a 7-day money back guarantee!!

Oh, looks like you have to have them financed, I guess that's the "catch." Guess they're tapping into the pool of people who can't get car financing?

Honored Contributor

To me, it makes me think they are money hungry.  Just wait until the auto has been purchased, then after a year it breaks down and costs lots of bucks to have it repaired.  Then what?????

No thank you.  Just another way to rip people off.

Honored Contributor

Ok folks.....I need to call it a night for posting.  I really need to get ready for bed now.  

I am still fighting the battle after having radiation treatments, and that wears me out pretty quickly.

Hope you all understand......

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Our friends bought a car using Carvana and were very pleased with the process.

Honored Contributor

Headquarters are Tempe, AZ -- Lots of ads on TV here in PHX.     

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting concept.......