Respected Contributor

Re: Candy Crush-- Do you still play?

My main games are with Spooky House Studios.  

I play Bubble Explode, Bubble Shootix, Railmaze2.  

Going to add PumpkinXplode.

Also I play:

Solitaire.  

Mahjong.

Angry Bird.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well I finally made it to level 1000 today on Candy Crush. You have to get 1000 green, 1000, blue & 1000 orange. Wonder how many times I will have to play this one to win. LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

yes i'm addicted im on level 600 the longest i was stuck on a level was almost 2 months!!! but the free lollypop hammers and the free hand swithces sure do help, wish they'd give you more,,,,,,,,,

Honored Contributor

@denisexoxo wrote:

yes i'm addicted im on level 600 the longest i was stuck on a level was almost 2 months!!! but the free lollypop hammers and the free hand swithces sure do help, wish they'd give you more,,,,,,,,,

If I did not have the freebies I would still be stuck on who knows what level. Sometimes they just add free arsenal. I played 3 games that popped up that if you win all 3 you get free bars & arsenal. Well I won all 3 & got ripped. I did not get my free arsenal. I was ticked. LOL!!! If you have not reached the level where you can go back & play older games to win more colored bombs, lollipop hammers etc you will be soon. I play those games now to win the freebies in order to win the other levels. I can't remember if that showed up in the 700 or 800 game range level. Have fun. DH said last night I cannot believe you are still playing that stupid game.

Trusted Contributor

yes i love the freebies.. lol.. i just got all my tickets to advance and i already won 4 x i truly think some of these higher levels are easy... i can whip right through some levels no problem.. i hate the chocolate!!!!! i like the bring the ingrediants down....  soon i'm definetely going to get stuck on a level for a month or 2  lol  i know its coming........

Respected Contributor

No. But its only because I'm stuck on a level. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I sort of addicted to Jumbaline2.  Does anyone know how to change it from six tiles to seven?  When I select 7 it continues to use 6.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Smaug wrote:

No. But its only because I'm stuck on a level. Tot

@Say Nay:  I was stuck, too. I stopped playing for awhile, out of frustration. But I kept spinning the "free booster wheel" every day for about a month. I accumulated enough of them-- especially the lollypop hammers and switch hands-- to finally get through that stubborn level, and it's been "smooth sailing" ever since. And I continue to accumulate the free daily boosters, which come in handy, as l refuse to "pay to play" any more.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

What is the point ... or objective ... of candy crush?

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Well I finally made it to level 1000 today on Candy Crush. You have to get 1000 green, 1000, blue & 1000 orange. Wonder how many times I will have to play this one to win. LOL!!!

OMG!!!!  LOL