Honored Contributor

Re: Candy Crush-- Do you still play?

i play Candy Crush. I'm on level 951. I have also been playing Cookie Jam, Soda Crush & Bubble Witch 2. It is addicting. I had a problem with my wrist at one point from playing games on the iPad. I had to stop for a while so the pain would go away. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I play Candy Crush for almost 2 years now. I am on level 586. There are only 2 friends ahead of me, everyone else gave up. lol. And they keep upping the levels so I doubt I will ever finish! And to add I never paid a cent to play. I refuse to pay money for games.

I also play Words with Friends, Dice Buddies, Trivia Crack, and my ultimate favorite Song Pop! I am a music fan, thus I have never lost a game of Song Pop with my family and friends!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I'm embarrassed to admit this but true!

i started playing when I saw my cousin zipping by with Candy Crush that was June, 2013

In decemberI got personally to level 75 before frustration took away the fun! So I'm up at my cousins at least every few weeks and guess what in May, 2015 she got me to level 88. Went home came back few weeks later and during my stay she got me to level 97 ---she's on a roll 😏😱

im here 2 weeks she has a job to do because I got as far as 98 ---;tonight she got mt to 105!  I'll still be on 105 unless a miracle happens! She ❤️ This game can't wait to see what level she gets me to this trip!

Valued Contributor

Hi, I'm like most of you - i play Candy & Soda Crush plus Farm Heroes & i never pay for extras which means sometimes i am stuck on a level for quite a long time,  but i just keep trying & eventually it lets me win & go on to the next level.  I am still around level 150 for these games. I am really impressed at how far some of you are!  I spend a fair amount of time at doctors' offices/hospitals waiting for my mom (she is winning her battle with cancer, yea!) & these games are good time killers when you dont feel like thinking.

When i do feel like thinking,  i play Scrabble against my smartphone (frustrating though because you cant argue with it :-)   ). I play mostly in English with it, but my mom & i play in German which is funny because i help her with her spelling (she mixes up English & German) & she tells me if I've played a real word!

Honored Contributor

Thanks all, for your responses. Some of you are very proficient players! I'm only on level 324 on the original version, 237 on Night, and 219 on Soda. I find them to be a nice way to pass the time and relieve stress. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I'm only on level 199 on Candy Crush.  I got stuck and quit for a long time.  Then when I started up again it seems I passed it right away.  You think they let me win it to get me in it again?

I also like trivia crack even though I'm horrible at it.

I love Words With Friends and I'm pretty good at that game.

I play Charm King when I'm out of lives with candy crush.  I don't think many people play it, but it is kind of fun too.

Respected Contributor

No, I like bejeweled poker or the butterfly one.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Thanks all, for your responses. Some of you are very proficient players! I'm only on level 324 on the original version, 237 on Night, and 219 on Soda. I find them to be a nice way to pass the time and relieve stress. 

I was just checking to see what levels I'm on (plural because I play on my iPad and phone and both versions - the regular game and "Odus").

Is "Odus" the one you're calling Night (with the owl)?  I was going to ask which game that was, when I realized that might be what you're talking about.

I've gotten through level 425 on the regular game on my iPad and 233 on Odus.  Right now I'm playing through the Quests.  Like most of you, I refuse to pay for anything!

I have gone online and googled some of the more difficult levels to see what tips are out there.  Also found out about putting my iPad in airplane mode to get through the Quests without asking for help or paying.

There's nothing wrong with playing a straightforward game just to relax and unwind.

Honored Contributor

No it got to the point of being more aggravating than fun and I quit playing.

Honored Contributor

@mima:  Yes, they probably wanted you back in the game!

@Venezia:  Yes, l meant Odus. I've taken a break from that version, so l wasn't thinking of him!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~