Honored Contributor

I have forgot what the web site is ,that reviews candle companies products, does some one know what it is?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I believe its Candelfind!

Honored Contributor

There also is one called Candle Junkies...

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I believe its Candelfind!

I think  that is it, if i remember correctly ,it was spoke about on here ,years ago thank you.

Honored Contributor

Here's my review of Cheerful Candles -is that the name?

I got a small one from Amazon. It didn't say Cheerful Candle on the front but had the correct scent labeled and said Cheerful Candle on the bottom sticker. So I don't know if it was what it was supposed to be!

It smelled great when not lit. Great when first lit then the rest of the burn down to the end I couldn't smell anything. So for the price I wouldn't get again.

I still like Village candle and Woodwick the best for throw, wonderful scent without being an overwhelming artificial kind of smell and price though Woodwick can be pricey at times.

I did like Slatkin that I ordered from QVC years ago but won't get again because I think there are some as good without the high price.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Goose creek also has some good candles.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  I also love Pure Integrity candles.  Very nice family owned company.  Candles have a nice throw and the scents are wonderful.  If on a budget, many Aldi's candles are good and are so much less expensive than Bath & Body Works, most of which are very good as well.  

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

I agree.  I also love Pure Integrity candles.  Very nice family owned company.  Candles have a nice throw and the scents are wonderful.  If on a budget, many Aldi's candles are good and are so much less expensive than Bath & Body Works, most of which are very good as well.  

Last year the kind ladies on here, suggested Pure Integrity candles.  Well I'm here to tell you we bought a fair amount that appealed to us,  and I even use them in the warmer months.  They are terriffic!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Many years ago I bought Colonial candles and they were the best I had ever had. They still sell them, but in different shaped jars or tapers and almost no throw at all. I moved on to Botanique, and now can't find them either. Am sticking with Yankee now but always up to try and new brand, depending upon whether the materials are safe.