Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can you educate me on Zulilly?

Unfortunately, being scolded  by other posters is a routine part of these forums.

Lecture! Lecture!

Scold Scold Scold

Must Fit Everyone into My Mold!

Honored Contributor

Not in my routine.  There is never a reason to be unkind especially at this or any other time of the year. 

Call me an idiot in your head if it gives you a thrill and you sincerely think that but post it to me and I'll tell you what I think of you too and I'd rather you didn't give me the opportunity.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

You should have read my post completely @Kachina624.  Reread it and don't miss the part where I said my first order was to ship on 12/3 and never did.  

Thankfully there are nicer people in the world who were able to confirm that yes it does take that long from this company and I thank them and not you for their appropriate and kinder responses.  

@Laura14.  Sorry I wasted my time responding to your post.  Your gracious response was overwhelming. Next time you ask for advice, I'll ignore your request.  FYI The shipping time is listed on every item but like QVC its an estimate and could be sooner or later.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

You have been incredibly helpful @PINKdogWOOD.  Thank you for taking the time to write all of that.  And I agree with the "guarantees."  I think it should say odds are you should receive it by the holiday but no guarantees.

@Eileen in Virginia  Thanks!  I will definitely do that.  I ordered a Lug bag and Laura Geller kit so I was thinking they would be okay things to get right away unless they are dealing with wholesalers then I guess all bets are off.    

@Laura14 Oh, a Lug bag?  I love Lug bags!!!  Is that one mine???  giggles.  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  I know!  I have one for me on my wish list.  So far I am gifting one to my mother for her birthday after she went nuts over seeing the one I am giving my sister for her birthday.   That's the one that has some info tracking on it so I am excited that this one seems to be on the way eventually.   

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  I know!  I have one for me on my wish list.  So far I am gifting one to my mother for her birthday after she went nuts over seeing the one I am giving my sister for her birthday.   That's the one that has some info tracking on it so I am excited that this one seems to be on the way eventually.   

@Laura14 Oh, I hope you snag one for yourself.  You do such kind things for your family (even if you were going to rob me of my Lotto winnings) I hope you are able to treat yourself.  Perhaps Uncle Vinny will spring for one?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are very sweet @Misplaced Parisian .  I was gonna give you a kickback for the info on the whereabouts of the targets.  I swear.  Smiley Wink  

I actually may have just picked up a part time job in addition to my FT one and I think I am FINALLY done with birthdays and Christmas and moving purchases so in a couple weeks, it's ME time!  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14  It is normal to wait three-four weeks to receive items.  If an item is delayed in shipping, you will receive and email that states that if the item is not received by zulily in ten days, it will be cancelled, and you will be refunded.  This doesn't happen often, and sometimes, the item will appear for sale within one-two days or so of the cancellation, which means that the item qrrived at zulily after it was cancelled.  If I still want it, I buy it then, usually it is a one left item, obviously my item, lol.

Also, if an item is damaged or defective, an email with pictures to zulily will usually begin a refund and a credit of $5-10.00, which no other company does to my knowledge.

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

You are very sweet @Misplaced Parisian .  I was gonna give you a kickback for the info on the whereabouts of the targets.  I swear.  Smiley Wink  

I actually may have just picked up a part time job in addition to my FT one and I think I am FINALLY done with birthdays and Christmas and moving purchases so in a couple weeks, it's ME time!  LOL

@Laura14  Giggles.  Ok, I'm squealing with glee that it will be your time in a couple weeks.  Please keep us posted...I love to celebrate things.  Woo Hoo...I see a Lug bag in your future.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @mousiegirl! I appreciate it!