Honored Contributor

Re: Can you educate me on Zulilly?

@Laura14 wrote:

Thank you @Carmie and @aroc3435 and @Allegheny.  I am a little concerned that my credit card was charged in November without a ship date since it seems not to be the norm for most of you but I'll hang in there and hope both of them do ship out to me on 12/8/18 as scheduled.  

Fingers crossed!  

@Laura14  Zulily does charge immediately, as do other companies, so they can place the order which requires payment to whomever they buy from.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That was my thinking @mousiegirl after reading how they worked.  Thank you for confirming it.  I just didn't expect there to be such a lag time between order and delivery but thanks to you and others I know better.  Thank you again!

Esteemed Contributor

Love them.  Only negative thing I can say is sometimes orders take a long time to arrive.   I like their prices, their products and their customer service is second to none.  I have never had to wait to talk to someone and if something is totally wrong they refund my money immediately and even give me extra credit.  It is my favorite online company, bar none.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you @bonnielu.

Zulily must have been reading yesterday. I woke up to one of my items shipping out today. I appreciate all the info everyone shared.
Honored Contributor

Yep, definitely a Zulily employee lurking.  Number two has now shipped out as well ahead of schedule.  Yay!!  

Regular Contributor

Re: Can you educate me on Zulily?

I love Zulilly, just don't expect your order to come right away. You order is sent somewhere for inspection, and then they send it to you. I order mostly clothes for my grandchildren. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you educate me on Zulily?

[ Edited ]

Did not know that either @Addie2118.  That must be the reason why Zulily has it shipped to them and then to you rather than straight from the vendor.  

I checked tracking and UPS hasn't even picked them up yet including the one shipped yesterday which means now the fun really begins.