Esteemed Contributor

In South Texas, just one inch, expected tonight. If it happens, second time I’ll see snow in our neck of the woods. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you believe it - SNOW

@qvcfreak,   We had a dusting of snow early this a.m. and it is cold outside in the 20's.  Supposedly, more snow is coming but I don't know how much.  I will turn the news on next at 6:00 pm CST.  This is the forecast for Chicagoland area.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Friend from high school, near San Antonio, enjoys giving friends 'the business' about winter weather in our central Midwest. He just humbly informed us, via Facebook, that his heater is going on.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1, That is cold. Here it’s in the 30’s. Getting colder and it’s also drizzling. I’m in my jammies, making chicken soup and on my 4th Christmas movie. 

Respected Contributor

I live in Georgia.  Local news predicting an inch of snow.  Trucks already out on the road pre-treating.

Esteemed Contributor

@ScrapHappy, because it never snows here, we don’t get pretrearting of anything. They’ll probably close schools and sadly accidents because people don’t slow down and skid. Prayers everyone stays safe. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak I was born in Houston and saw snow twice that I can recall. One year they let the schools out early so we could play before it melted. Those were the good old days. Then we moved to Oklahoma where I have seen more than I care. Be careful if you have to drive. At least our roads are well treated.

Honored Contributor

Image result for white Christmas"Snow, snow snowww!

It won't be long before

we'll all be there with

Snoowwww!" ☃️Heart

I do love it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

In South Texas, just one inch, expected tonight. If it happens, second time I’ll see snow in our neck of the woods. 

@qvcfreak  Yes!!!!  We are getting large flakes and it's coming down hard.   Roofs already covered and the fences are capped.  Snow in the yard and in all the trees.

Just like it used to be back home!!

My granddaughter has never seen snow so this will be an experience for her.

Grandson has seen it visiting relatives back home when he was younger.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess. The winter of '72 - '73 it snowed 3 times in Houston.  I lived there over 30 years.  Worked in a building near downtown that had no windows.  We adults would spend the day running down the back stairs to look out the back door at the snow.  I'm sure people in South Texas are very excited.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment