Frequent Contributor

Can you bake Authehtic Gourmet Croissants in a Toaster Oven?

HiWoman Very Happy

Has anyone ever baked the Authentic Gourmet Croissants in a toaster oven?  I always use my oven but was wondering if my toaster oven would work.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you bake Authehtic Gourmet Croissants in a Toaster Oven?

I don't know why not.   I don't have a toaster oven, but I do have a countertop convection oven.  I use that all the time for things I want to bake but don't need to crank up the big oven.   I think the toaster oven would work fine. It might take a little longer, but I'm not sure on that.   I haven't used one of those in decades.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

You should be able to use a toaster oven, I use my KitchenAid countertop convection oven with excellent results.

Occasional Contributor

Absolutely...I always bake my croissants in the toaster oven at the same temperature and time noted on the instructions and they come out great.  Since I live alone, I use the toaster oven for everything rather than heating the big oven.

Respected Contributor

@jettaforce  I have been doing this for years.  Actually they came out better in my toaster oven then in the regular oven.  You may have to experiment a bit to find out the exact temp setting and time.

I have the Breville Pro and set it on 340 degrees for 23 minutes.