Respected Contributor

Re: Can we talk about Prince Louis?

[ Edited ]

He is just like his uncle Harry when he was the same age.  I remember one event where Harry started to lick the window of the car he and Diana were in.  Diana promptly sat him down.  She did not look too happy.  I agree that a four year old should not have been included in the festivities. If they were going to include him Kate or William should have at least brought some kind of small toy to occupy Louis during the show.

Image result for pictures of prince harry as a child

Honored Contributor

@Somertime 

I think they learned their lesson, noticed they didn't bring him to the last day of the Jubilee, the parade and concert, which lasts all day and into late afternoon.

Poor thing would've never made it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I like the ones of the little guy trying to deal with the airplane noise.  But the one where he is putting his hand on his mother's mouth and making to slap her (not shown on this thread).  No.  I'm of Latino and Philipino descent and we don't play that.    

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Honored Contributor

While Prince Louis is acting like many four year olds do with his antics, I am sure he is being disciplined by his parents.  Prince Louis will change with age, his behavior and demenor befitting a Prince.

Respected Contributor

It's adorable because he's 4 and expected to sit still for long periods around huge crowds, which isn't natural for kids that age. It's just nice to see that they are not forced to be little robots.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Zara's daughter is younger than Louis, and isn't misbehaving. Four is not a baby or a toddler; a four year old is a child.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain She did misbehave but it was not shown on this thread.  She slapped and pinched her older sister who slapped the younger one back.  so she had as much difficulty as Louis at 4.  Louis received way more publicity because of who he is.  But Zara's children are known to misbehave at any age especially the older one.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain 

Really??

Royal fans may have seen the cheeky moments from Prince Louis at the Platinum Jubilee Pageant when he was spotted pulling faces and sticking out his tongue at mum Kate. But it seems the youngest of the Cambridge children wasn't the only royal who misbehaved.

Mike and Zara Tindall's daughters Mia, eight, and Lena, three, were caught having a bit of a scrap as they sat in the Royal Box at Sunday's event.

READ: Mike Tindall's hilarious attempts to keep Prince Louis under control at Pageant

As Lena perched on her dad's lap, she was seen reaching over and hitting her older sister who was clapping her hands as the parade passed. Mia then clapped Lena back before pulling hard on her little sister's arm, after which she got a telling off from Mike.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Royal or not he is a 4 yr old kid in an unnatural environment and expected to act like an 8 yr old.  He should not have been there.  Nothing to distract him.  No toys, snacks or anything else to keep him occupied.  Kate did the best she could given the environment she was in with the whole world watching. What would you prefer she do?  If he did that at home I'm sure she would have handled it differently.  

He's a kid not a robot.  

Honored Contributor

Anyone and I mean anyone that expects any 4 year old to set through an adult event and not be a typical kid is delusional!

Why would anyone put a child through it?  Leave them home until they are of an age to be interested and know how to behave.  IMO that is totally unfair to the child.  I dont care if they are royalty a kid is a kid.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)