Trusted Contributor

Re: Can we talk about Prince Louis?

@SharkE wrote:

Any one know who that guy is that is sitting next to Boris ?

I noticed he spoke to Kate. I know she has security some where around close. Maybe he's one of the security team.

That is Mike Tindall, husband of Zara Peters, Princess Anee's son in law.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a brat.  He needs to learn how to behave, even if he is only four.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE,  I believe that is Mike Tindall, Zara's husband--  the one I call the 'happy footballer'.   Looks like he can deliver a little tough love too!

index.jpg

Frequent Contributor

He is Mike Tindall married to Zara Phillips - the daughter of princess Anne.

I agree with those of you who say Louis' behavior is typlical of a 4 year old.  But I also agree that to me the behavior is not 'adorable'.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Any one know who that guy is that is sitting next to Boris ?

I noticed he spoke to Kate. I know she has security some where around close. Maybe he's one of the security team.

@SharkE, it is Mike Tindall who is married to Princess Anne's daughter, Zara. He tried to corral Louis a bit, too, seemingly saying "I've got my eyes on you." Kate needed all the help she could get. Ha!

Mike Tindall appears to warn Prince Louis that he has eye on him at the Platinum Jubilee Pageant. (PA)

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah, that's right. I knew that. He looks older.

I wondered because you can't approach the Royals and who was this person that talked to Kate & son. LOL

It never leaks out , but, the Queen still has people trying to get to her.

One dressed as a priest here  lately. Good thing they're in England.

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

This one has me rolling.

See the source image

@JJsMom I almost fell off the couch when I saw that one yesterday!   

Honored Contributor

@SharkE That's Mike Tindall, who's married to Princess Anne's daughter Zara, who is an Olypmic Equestrian champion.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

All this criticism of a four year old child!  To expect a four year old with a minor attention spam to sit still through several hours of a performance is too much to ask of someone who is only four.  He should never have been brought to both performances.  An appearance on the balcony for a short time works but not a 2 hour performance of something that does not hold his interest.

I think it was very poor judgement on the adult part.  And for those adults on here being so judgmental when was the last time you brought a four year old to an opera or a two hour performance geared toward adults.  At four, they do not have the attention span.  He should have been left home until he was older.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@SharkE,  I believe that is Mike Tindall, Zara's husband--  the one I call the 'happy footballer'.   Looks like he can deliver a little tough love too!

index.jpg

Do you see him in Zara's hat? I love the hats. so much fun.

Mike Tindall Wears Wife Zara's Hat and Pokes Fun at 'Starburst' Fashion in  Cheeky Jubilee Instagram Posts