Honored Contributor

Re: Can we talk about Prince Louis?

LOLCandyCane2_byMai-vi.jpg

Kate lucked out if the kid had been raised in America he would have given her the 3rd finger salute.

Super Contributor

Wow! That’s some opinion ! Just like the response that one posted the word b. t. Terrible to say that about a little boy.
Honored Contributor

@Beacon girl  you referrring to the gidgetgh and KatCat1 post ?

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

He's just a baby. People can't expect babies to act like tiny adults- it doesn't work that way. Brains don't develop fully until a human is in their 20s. 

With that said, I am THRILLED this was not one of the Sussex children, because the haters would be out for blood. The pics and ensuing internet debate over little Louis is a good reason to keep your kids away from public spectacle.

@JamandBread When I was that age I didn't have to have an adult brain because my mother had one and would never have tolerated that.  But we live in a different age. 

To me, it's not cute or adorable but portends trouble ahead.  Yes, even at that age.  And also, I doubt if a little girl would be seen as so adorable either if she did that. 

Honored Contributor

They should have bought him something to occupy himself with.

Every kid in the cart at walmart now is on some kind of toy phone playing games , etc.    Coloring book, etc.

Honored Contributor

Can you imagine (all the history lovers like myself ) what KIng George V and Queen Mary would have reacted if one of their kids done that to them while in public ?

Honored Contributor

I ate ants when I was 4. I turned out fine.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Ewww     LOL

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I can understand a 4 yo being rambunctious, but his behavior towards his Mother tells me that he has done this before and nothing was done about it.  It's almost getting too late to settle him down.  They better get a handle on it or he will run them ragged.  This kid needs some behavior adjustment.  No way would I tolerate that!!

@Patriot3   Please write a book on how to parent perfectly and raise perfectly behaved children.  You'll make millions.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Louis just turned 4 at the end of April.

And I'm going to get slammed for this one from the perfect children who grew up to be perfect parents:

Anyone who says they NEVER made faces as a kid is a liar.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh