Trusted Contributor

Re: Can we talk about Prince Louis?

@pupwhipped wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

This one has me rolling.

See the source image

I know he is still very young but I would not be very happy with this kind of behavior. He seems like a real handful. 😲 

I agree and I also think that she does NOT look very happy Smiley Sad

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Any one know who that guy is that is sitting next to Boris ?

I noticed he spoke to Kate. I know she has security some where around close. Maybe he's one of the security team.

I think he's a relative-I saw some pictures of him goofing around trying on hats.

Honored Contributor

Princess Anne's daughter's husband.

Used to be a rugby player his wives name is Zara

Mike Tindall

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

This one has me rolling.

See the source image

I wonder who taught him to do that.  Smiley Sad  

@ValuSkr  Several years ago, I saw Prince George looking out a window when their nanny was behind him, making a face like that (I think he was making the face at Charlotte).

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@occasionalrain She did misbehave but it was not shown on this thread.  She slapped and pinched her older sister who slapped the younger one back.  so she had as much difficulty as Louis at 4.  Louis received way more publicity because of who he is.  But Zara's children are known to misbehave at any age especially the older one.

@Somertime That little Phillips girl was annoying Louis at one point.  She and the little Tindall girl used to agitate and egg George on.  He got a spanking once for misbehaving.  I think it was at Pippa's wedding.  He was a handful too, at that age.

Respected Contributor

Thank you to Manny2 for the kind response. 💝
Agree, Kate handled it well, and I'm sure it was not easy!  

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@occasionalrain 

Really??

Royal fans may have seen the cheeky moments from Prince Louis at the Platinum Jubilee Pageant when he was spotted pulling faces and sticking out his tongue at mum Kate. But it seems the youngest of the Cambridge children wasn't the only royal who misbehaved.

Mike and Zara Tindall's daughters Mia, eight, and Lena, three, were caught having a bit of a scrap as they sat in the Royal Box at Sunday's event.

READ: Mike Tindall's hilarious attempts to keep Prince Louis under control at Pageant

As Lena perched on her dad's lap, she was seen reaching over and hitting her older sister who was clapping her hands as the parade passed. Mia then clapped Lena back before pulling hard on her little sister's arm, after which she got a telling off from Mike.

There are pictures of Savannah Phillips pushing her cousin Prince George down a small hill during an equestrian event.George went flying! Kids will be kids and to put them on display for the world to pick apart, you have to expect the criticism, no matter how petty and uninformed. 

Unless the child is under threat of a beating or something equally as bad, they are going to act like kids.

@JamandBread 

Thank you.  Those Tindall girls and Savannah Phillips are annoying as can be and once George got in trouble about something Savannah did to him on the balcony.  Another time she pushed him.  They are children. They do things like that.  

Honored Contributor

Prince Louie video of him hitting his mother in the face!

From YouTube......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy96sAWi9kU

From Twitter.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1533478115112112131

The Twitter mimes....173836.gif837514213.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I like to see children act/behave like children.   I have a feeling this little guy is well known for his antics.

Honored Contributor

Newly posted.  Same day.  Same place.  Same mom and little boy.