Honored Contributor

Re: Can we talk about Prince Louis?

that was the funniest thing ever we still laugh about it and the boys are 40!!!

Now they get the privilege of laughs from their kids bloopers🙄😂

The best one was my gd & I were having a fun day shopping...she tried on a cute outfit -- turns to me and "casually" says "this is so f#... cute"...I choke she says "oops I meant freakin..." (she was 7)

dear Lord🤦‍♀️😳 ...just have to laugh life's to short😉

@shoekitty 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   That little Louis is adorable but his behavior is out of control.  Only his parents know if he does this all the time.  So I suggest to have him checked out is that a crime?  Mental illness is not a BAD THING but it happens.  Like I said, his parents know how he behaves and only they can distinguish if he is out of control,  Sticking his tongue out at his mother, putting is hand across her mouth that is not common behavior.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I had one like that too. He's grown now Smiley Very Happy

I pediatrician once told me "children are not miniature adults."  I remembered that.  According to info I read, he just turned 4.  Heck I couldn't sit through that gala, how do you expect a tiny human to do it? 

Kids that are usually full of energy and personality usually grow up to be in sales or some other leadership role because they're intelligent, curious and confident.  It will be interesting to watch how this little man evolves.

Valued Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

All this criticism of a four year old child!  To expect a four year old with a minor attention spam to sit still through several hours of a performance is too much to ask of someone who is only four.  He should never have been brought to both performances.  An appearance on the balcony for a short time works but not a 2 hour performance of something that does not hold his interest.

I think it was very poor judgement on the adult part.  And for those adults on here being so judgmental when was the last time you brought a four year old to an opera or a two hour performance geared toward adults.  At four, they do not have the attention span.  He should have been left home until he was older.

Amen!

My kid had ADHD and was totally a handful. I don't think anyone could expect Kate to discipline in front of the world - how would that look??  People that have these perfect kids who "never uttered a peep" in public often grow up to be dull as heck. Trust me, I know a few of them!  This little boy is barely 4.  My MIL had 6 boys and she told me "4 was the worst age of all, because they're not old enough to be doing what the other big kids are doing".  

****you should have heard all of the judgment I heard when my kid was wild****

and he's grown now and quite the respectful, charming, thoughtful, funny man!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1 wrote:

Looks like a brat.  He needs to learn how to behave, even if he is only four.  

ITA 100%VERY bratty and his BEHAVIOR is NOT cute.

Respected Contributor

Where was his nanny when Kate needed her????????

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

Looks like a brat.  He needs to learn how to behave, even if he is only four.  

ITA 100%VERY bratty and his BEHAVIOR is NOT cute.

Agree @layla2450 .  I'm also not facinated with these children.  

Respected Contributor

he's doing this for a reaction.  

4 yr old

wow this boring

i have been sitting here forever

where are my toys

i want my red truck

why can't i get down from this chair and find something interesting

i am hot

i am cold

i am thirsty

i need attention

i know what to do to get mommy to talk to me

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I don't think he acts any different than any other kid who's barely 4 years old. I remember seeing pics of his sister Charlotte sticking out her tongue at an event around his age. Was she a brat too?

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@SharkE,  I believe that is Mike Tindall, Zara's husband--  the one I call the 'happy footballer'.   Looks like he can deliver a little tough love too!

index.jpg

I love Kate's smile and laughter in this picture. I love to see her laugh and she seems to laugh a lot!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"