Respected Contributor

Re: Can we talk about Prince Louis?

WOW!

Some of the responses on this thread and the Lilibet thread are just unbelievable........

Shaking my head.............

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Contributor

I agree. I thought that he looks just like her father. I don't see any Windsor in him at all. 

Honored Contributor

MG Chris

I wasn't being judgemental and I am sure Prince William interacts with his children and loves them, I have no doubt about that.  I am also sure Kate and William discipline when necessary.  It's parenting.

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

This one has me rolling.

See the source image

@JJsMom I almost fell off the couch when I saw that one yesterday!   

Couldn't she have just ignored him? He would have stopped. When kids are bored, they do things to entertain themselves.

Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Oznell wrote:

@SharkE,  I believe that is Mike Tindall, Zara's husband--  the one I call the 'happy footballer'.   Looks like he can deliver a little tough love too!

index.jpg

Do you see him in Zara's hat? I love the hats. so much fun.

Mike Tindall Wears Wife Zara's Hat and Pokes Fun at 'Starburst' Fashion in  Cheeky Jubilee Instagram Posts

If he can get away with this, why can't the little Prince do also? They are just happy people.

Esteemed Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

I just love all these arm chair parents. Lol 😂 

You think some of them would have agreed that handcuffs would have been ok? Some people forget they were kids once, or were they?

Esteemed Contributor

Let's not forget he probably knew he had an audience.

Respected Contributor

It surprises me how much criticism Louis got during the Jubilee. He is a pistol, for sure, but he is also only four years old. I know none of my kids or grandkids could have lasted too long sitting for so long for several days when they were four.  He was basically being four. Something gratifying seeing the royals behaving like everyone else. I think all of the kids are beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

You notice they have already straightened Prince George out. He was in suit and tie and not a step out of line.  Only those who are due to be King or Queen get the 'treatment'.

I predict Louis will bring some grey hairs to Kate in future . 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I was just thinking about Louis.  He could have a mental illness problem.  Louis was doing some awful faces, sticking his tongue out at his mother while his one hand was on the tip of his nose the fingers spread apart.  Kate & Will should take him to a doctor.  I mean this little boy was nonstop with his faces and behavior.  Your average 4 year old will not be acting like he was.

oh. Come. On.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?