Honored Contributor

Can't log in to QVC at all from iPad

Anyone else having this problem? I post 99% of the time from my ipad.

While I can VIEW the forums and see that everyone else is posting, I can't log in at all from my iPad.  Can't log in to the forums, or my account, order status, etc.  It just says "QVC unavailable at this time".

So right now I'm posting on the computer in our office and had no problems logging in there.

Anyone else having trouble?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't log in to QVC at all from iPad

I am posting this from my iPad...

Honored Contributor

I just logged in on my IPad.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I had the same problem this morning.  I cleared out all of my history and cookies. I signed in and everything is now okay.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @gidgetgh!

I had that problem all day yesterday and others did too. When I called cust service she said many people had called in about this same problem.

Last night one of the mods said it had been fixed and to clear your browser and cache and it should be okay.

I tried that and the other person did too and it was okay.

p.s.-I thought of you last night and thought I bet you are watching April too and probably thinking along with all of us we were sure this was going to be the night! I saw some huge baby kicks. She is so patient and good natured.

I think Oliver thought it would be the night too-he was very watchful of her. Again, good thing didn't stay up all night lol!

edited-SORRY-I meant clear your "cookies and cache"

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Yep. I went in and cleaned everything out and can log in now. Came here to tell everyone and saw that some of you had had the same problems. 

Thanks for the responses. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Anyone else having this problem? I post 99% of the time from my ipad.

While I can VIEW the forums and see that everyone else is posting, I can't log in at all from my iPad.  Can't log in to the forums, or my account, order status, etc.  It just says "QVC unavailable at this time".

So right now I'm posting on the computer in our office and had no problems logging in there.

Anyone else having trouble?

@gidgetgh@I had this issue yesterday, when I restarted my iPad it was back to normal.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Apple just had an update, so you must have to clean out

history and cookies to start fresh with the new version.

♥chocolate lover ♦ audiobook junkie♥
Honored Contributor

I thought my computer was.acting up. Then I thought I was banned. Lol. So i switched to my phone and wha lah.

I also can't log in from iPad.  Wanted to order but could not make it work.  My last months order had to order as guest.  Still have not received order.  Have no trouble with HSN (which is owned by QVC I was told).