Contributor

Is anyone else having trouble logging into Mr Rebates? I have alot of rebates that I have not received and I am trying to buy something today through Mr Rebates. I was there on Sunday.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can't log in to Mr Rebates

I tried about 30 mins ago & was not working. Just tried & it says this page can't be displayed.

Honored Contributor

I just tried going there, to check for you, and I couldn't even get on the website on IE.   Just tried it on Chrome and the same thing - no go, as though the site doesn't exist. 

They must be having some kind of downage.  Hopefully it will be back up soon.    I hope so, anyway!  I only have about $60 there but I'd hate to lose it.  

Contributor

Thanks for trying. I also tried on safari, on my wifi and on cellular data. no luck. I wonder if they shut down.

Frequent Contributor

I agree, all purchases will be on hold now.

Honored Contributor

This is a pretty neat website that lets you check to see if a URL is really down or if something is wrong on your end.  Just enter the web URL in the box and it will check for you.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Contributor

Your website said that mrrebates is down for everyone. They have a facebook page, but I don't have facebook. Can someone please check?

Super Contributor

@Atellam wrote:

Your website said that mrrebates is down for everyone. They have a facebook page, but I don't have facebook. Can someone please check?

Their facebook page is working, and they just posted something yesterday.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Contributor

Thanks

@NickNack1 wrote:

@Atellam wrote:

Their facebook page is working, and they just posted something yesterday.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Still not working. I received an email from them this morning saying it's computer week. They posted about it yesterday on FB & Twitter.