Esteemed Contributor

Can't do a search ....what is the problem?

seems like there is one problem after another on QVC'S website.  I cannot do a search anything !  I put in a search for say susan graver and q card I go comes up and NO SG items at all !  Tried other items as well and same thing,  no items co e up just Q card info.  I do t understand what the tech people are doing but this shouldn't be happening with a company as large as Qvc!  I really hope it gets fixed as it is one thing after another lately.  Very frustrating!  

Super Contributor

Re: Can't do a search ....what is the problem?

Same here.  So much for taking full advantage of free S&H today!  Let's hope that HSN will be bringing a top-notch tech team to the family ...

Respected Contributor

I've been trying to search loungewear and get zero.  Must be another technical problem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried to view the various colors of SG set of two tops, and it just wouldn't move to each color.  Only one showed.  Same with another (LOGO) sheer print vest item.  The various color choices just wouldn't move/show.  Oh, well..............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Well glad to hear it's not just me I guess.  Ridiculous though isn't it?!  Guess I won't be ordering anything tonight.  Q get your act together ,  your frustrating customers.  The website never had these sort of problems .

Regular Contributor

I am having the same problem.  I click on something that I want to look at and the page shows o amount...on everything!  Somehow I was able to get it to show one item and I immediately ordered it!  Extremely frustrating, especially when it's free shipping today!

Frequent Contributor

If any good comes of the HSN purchase it will be the sacking of QVC's entire IT staff.  Let HSN operate both websites!

Honored Contributor

I'm having the same problem.  I guess we've used up all of the free shipping for today.  lol

Valued Contributor

Me too.  I would of ordered more, but when I click to the next page I get

"page 7 of 1".

Very frustrating, I am ready to cancel my whole order, and shut off the computer.

Hey, at least Q is saving me a lot of money by not letting me go to the next page.

They should of made this offer for a few days, instead of 1.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too.  So much for free shipping.