Respected Contributor

Re: Can't do a search ....what is the problem?

Same thing here not a good thing on free shipping day.I am unable to serch for the item I wanted to buy

Respected Contributor

Sounds like they ran out of free shipping and had to stop selling stuff.

Frequent Contributor

The Q's website has been behind the 8 ball for years!!!!  Very dangerous for an online retailer to have such a user unfriendly site in the world of Amazon and Zappos.  Couple the tech issues with the inexplicable shipping nightmare of recent months and it's just not good.  I've even thought that maybe sabotage is involved!    It's that bad.  I've been a. Q customer for many years and I'm trying to be loyal, but it's increasingly difficult.  Maybe a company shake up will help.

Frequent Contributor

@Carney wrote:

The Q's website has been behind the 8 ball for years!!!!  Very dangerous for an online retailer to have such a user unfriendly site in the world of Amazon and Zappos.  Couple the tech issues with the inexplicable shipping nightmare of recent months and it's just not good.  I've even thought that maybe sabotage is involved!    It's that bad.  I've been a. Q customer for many years and I'm trying to be loyal, but it's increasingly difficult.  Maybe a company shake up will help.

Standing ovation @Carney!