Trusted Contributor

Re: Can't believe who this is!

One word only: YIKES

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I love Johnny Depp. But I do remember reading about co-stars who didn't get along, and it was listed that he and Angelina Jolie didn't get along while filming because she said he didn't clean himself, and they had a few intimate scenes. It was for the movie The Tourist!Sometimes he does look really rough, and then other time he looks great! 

I've heard he stopped brushing his teeth just to get into character, not sure for what film(s).  But that is just gross.  And I believe he smokes on top of that.

I don't mind when he looks 'rough', I don't prefer the (nerdy?) look when he wears a 1940's hat, thick framed glasses and a suit vest....that sort of get up.

And then the accent.  He seems to have an English (kinda) accent.  I mean isn't he from the midwest?

Trusted Contributor

I give up, who is it? Also, did you ever buy the Baebody Eye Gel from Amazon? I love having my membership w/ them, hubby loves it too! Thx again for the info you gave me awhile back, I don't forget kind/caring folks!Heart Oh, back to the pic yesterday, I didn't have time to read all posts,  will you please tell me who it is?

Trusted Contributor

QualityGal, Do you like Johnny Depp as much as I do? Or perhaps dislike?

Valued Contributor

wrote:

I love Johnny Depp. But I do remember reading about co-stars who didn't get along, and it was listed that he and Angelina Jolie didn't get along while filming because she said he didn't clean himself, and they had a few intimate scenes. It was for the movie The Tourist!Sometimes he does look really rough, and then other time he looks great! 

Hi @CANDLEQUEEN

Just to clear things up.... Johnny and Angelina are friends.

The negativity against Johnny is untrue.  In publicize interviews, Johnny described Angelina (when filming The Tourist) as "a walking poem".  There is no discord between them.  Smiley Happy

In response to other comments, for the record, at times, Johnny may look like he dresses himself out of the laundry basket, but best be sure he is as clean as you and me.

Tabloids will print anything, true or not, in order to sell their garbage. Recently, there has been a influx of trash written about Johnny.  He is a good target for them because of his tremendous popularity in entertainment. They know that celebrities won't come after them for the little stuff, so for the most part, they get away with printing lies and twisted stories.  Or they get paid to print slanderous material to make another celebrity (Amber Heard) look good. The trouble with that is, the mainstream public who read their  junk, even if it's a glimpse of a headline at the grocery checkout line, believe it to be the truth.   Not so!

Those of us who have followed Johnny's career over the years (and I believe there are a few members here that have) or personally know Johnny, will vouch for him as a shy, gentle, generous, kind and stand up guy, period.  His late Kentucky mother raised him well.  And I vouch for that.

There is always more to the stories that the tabloids will convey and spinning the stories in their favor is how they know they will get reader's attention and sell their product.

Johnny's outward appearance may not be everyone's cup of tea on how a man should dress and that's a judgemental call.  That said, it truly comes down to please don't judge a book by its cover. 

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

@Leiloni

Hey there sweet lady!Heart

The pic is Johnny Depp!

I haven't gotten around to picking up the Baebody eye gel yet, how's it working for you?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Lyttlewyng I didn't say there was discord amongst them. I just simply was quoting something that I read about co-stars who didn't get along for whatever reasons. That doesn't mean they dislike each other, maybe they just didn't get along during that particular time during that particular filming!

I also don't believe everything that I read, so therefore this was all in conversation-not the Gospel Truth!

Honored Contributor

I don't find JD attractive at all.  He always looks dirty.  And I don't mean that in a good way.  I mean dirty likes he needs to shower.  Blech. 

Valued Contributor

wrote:

@Lyttlewyng I didn't say there was discord amongst them. I just simply was quoting something that I read about co-stars who didn't get along for whatever reasons. That doesn't mean they dislike each other, maybe they just didn't get along during that particular time during that particular filming!

I also don't believe everything that I read, so therefore this was all in conversation-not the Gospel Truth!

I understand your point of view, @CANDLEQUEEN.   By using the word discord, it equated with any form of uneasiness between Angelina and Johnny, or as it was pointed out, "did not get along". 

What I am saying is how there is a lot of disinformation in the entertainment media about celebrities.  And from what I know, personally, Johnny and Angelina do get along, on and off screen.  During their filming of The Tourist, their families visited where their kids played together.  So all is good, then and now.

The remainder of my post wasn't directed toward you.

My error if I wasn't specific enough.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I understand your point of view, @CANDLEQUEEN.   By using the word discord, it equated with any form of uneasiness between Angelina and Johnny, or as it was pointed out, "did not get along". 

What I am saying is how there is a lot of disinformation in the entertainment media about celebrities.  And from what I know, personally, Johnny and Angelina do get along, on and off screen.  During their filming of The Tourist, their families visited where their kids played together.  So all is good, then and now.

The remainder of my post wasn't directed toward you.

My error if I wasn't specific enough.

@Lyttlewyng All is good! I do agree that you never know what is or isn't true about these celebrities, so you have to take what you read with a grain of salt-so they say! lol! Take Care!