Honored Contributor

Re: Can't believe who this is!

wrote:

wrote:

Johnny was born in 1963.  In that school photo, hairstyles were in fashion back then.

That was Johnny then.  This is Johnny today in a recent photos from German GQ magazine March 2018 issue ....

dF0doX4xhbY.jpg

wrote:

Johnny was born in 1963.  In that school photo, hairstyles were in fashion back then.

That was Johnny then.  This is Johnny today in a recent photos from German GQ magazine March 2018 issue ....

dF0doX4xhbY.jpg

This guy looks insecure about his manhood!

Gee, I don't get at all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He was a pretty child and a pretty young man on 21 jump street 

Related image

He was pretty when he added facial hair

Image result for johnny depp

He was looking rough in recent years

Related image

Looks like he cleaned up a little for the GQ magazine.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

After shedding that viper of a wife, he healed.

From Dior Sauvage ad campaign....

nRKGrWcx.jpg

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Regular Contributor

Well say what you may, but this 62 year old thinks he is one sexy guy. I normally like more rugged, athletic men but something about Johnny Depp grabs my attention. He is eccentric and off-the-wall most of the time in real life and in a lot of his acting roles but I think he is a very versatile actor with great range. Especially loved him as Roux in Chocolate, Mort in Secret Window, and of course Jack Sparrow.  Unfortunately like so many other celebs, he seems to have a lot of demons—alcohol,drugs, history of alleged assault....Fame and fortune are hard to handle for some people.  I no way condone his lifestyle but I really like him.

Honored Contributor

Loved Johnny Depp in Donnie Brasco.

Valued Contributor

wrote:

Well say what you may, but this 62 year old thinks he is one sexy guy. I normally like more rugged, athletic men but something about Johnny Depp grabs my attention. He is eccentric and off-the-wall most of the time in real life and in a lot of his acting roles but I think he is a very versatile actor with great range. Especially loved him as Roux in Chocolate, Mort in Secret Window, and of course Jack Sparrow.  Unfortunately like so many other celebs, he seems to have a lot of demons—alcohol,drugs, history of alleged assault....Fame and fortune are hard to handle for some people.  I no way condone his lifestyle but I really like him.

@Gardengal55  Agree with your comments, however,  I must make a correction regarding the alleged assault, as it does not apply.  If the reference is regarding what the news media reported by his former wife, Amber Heard, the reports are false.  No charges were filed by her and there was never an arrest made as would have been required by law.  In fact the LA police found no signs of abuse when they were called.

Her claims are untrue and were only made by a woman who was looking for fame and fortune based on his name, married or not.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

lets face it.......during the 70s there were lots of girls that looked like guys and lots of guys that looked like girls. Smiley LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I don't get the appeal at all.  He looked better as a kid, even if he did look like a girl.  I thought it was a pic of Jill Bauer.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Why would we know who this young girl is?

@SurferWife

It’s a game and some people here are really good at it.

Super Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

dF0doX4xhbY.jpg

wrote:

dF0doX4xhbY.jpg

This guy looks insecure about his manhood!

HARDLY -  nothing about his picture says "insecurity" about manhood.