Respected Contributor

Re: Can't always understand all the virus precautions?

Some of that is amusing. Most of it is just stupid.

Valued Contributor

Those are great, @BlueFinch, thanks!  

Respected Contributor

@BlueFinch 

Love it!  I have told Mr. 4kitties, this whole time,  I do not understand why we can go to Target and browse clothing and makeup, but cannot go to Ulta or Kohl's, next door.

And we must wear masks, unless you have a medical condition, then you do not have to wear one.

So confusing........

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I recently saw a parody video with just these precautions.  It was a woman a a "press conference", and it was fabulous.  Just how I feel right about now. . . 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Things change - that's life.  This is a new virus so experts are learning as they go.  

I don't find anything confusing.  I give credit to epidemiologists and medically trained experts for updating guidelines as they learn more.  That's a lot more than we're getting from DC and many governors.

The best part is listening to people who want everything opened up NOW, with most of them sounding like they flunked science in high school.  

What she said right there. Things change and expert scientists give updates help to clarify the new advice and policies, not confuse. 

Reducing everything to a cheeky list of changing policies put back to back is an exaggeration. No one issued advice or policies in opposition day to day.  It over 3-4 months, we had to a adapt and learn new practices. 
I haven't been confused, but disappointed at the cynicism and sneering and sniping at advice that has shown to save lives and helped people commit to safety. 

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch -

Exactly!😫

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@BlueFinch Yes my head is spinning, what to do????

Honored Contributor

I understand the precautions.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So Many Fails.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Someone posted a link to a "reporter" reading this list many weeks ago.  It pretty much mirrored the confusion at the time.  Info improves as they discover new practices that actually work.