Respected Contributor

Can't access the easy pay billing screen

Anyone else having this problem ?  I've tried to access the page numerous times this afternoon but only able to see the orders screen.  CS please have the website professionals take a look, thanksWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Can't access the easy pay billing screen

[ Edited ]

I cannot access anything other than "Orders"...had trouble couple hours ago since need to access auto-deivery..played with the other areas, easy pay, advanced/waitlist and it always defaulted to "Orders".  Just tried before coming to forums to see if anyone else having problem....and you are having same problem!

Trusted Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  @ScarletDove  I'm having the exact same problem. UGH

Respected Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

@Goodie2shoes  @ScarletDove  I'm having the exact same problem. UGH

@Queen of shop @Goodie2shoes   Go over to Customer Care...there are others who sent messages early this morning with the same problems...been going on all day!

Honored Contributor

Looks like many of us are in the same boat.

Respected Contributor

Ditto.  I cannot access the Easy Pay section & I want to change my credit card.  This is so frustrating.

New Contributor

Re: Can't access anything in my orders section except the first 10 purchases

If this continues, I will contact CS tomorrow and hopefully get some answers. I am unable to access anything in my order section except first few orders. None of the other tabs easy pay, auto delivery, etc. are not working. Frustrating to say the least. Plus shipping purchased items is taking wayyyy too long. I have been with the Q for over 20 years. This is the worst I have experienced/past 6 months. Wonder if they are having problems not getting qualified help/employees????