Honored Contributor

Re: Can’t Sign into HSN Account Info

No problems signing in just now on my iPhone. But my jeans haven’t shipped yet...

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

No problems signing in just now on my iPhone. But my jeans haven’t shipped yet...

i can sign in now.  i have a package that seems to be swirling in the Innovations delivery system.  i told hsn i’ll give it till tuesday then send another.  First time problem with their delivery.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie@willdob3@sann@Krimpette@Dawnie

I have a question...can anybody see my post (there is a big picture in it with bright green lime coloring)?

It is the 7th post ....

Can you see it and if you can, will you notify me?

Thanks

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Shawnie@Dawnie@Krimpette@SoX@sunshine45

8EFED7B0-A53D-42D2-9ED7-1E3B3B7AD5D4.jpeg

@LTT1

You asked if we can see this post - yes! 

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

i can sign in now.  i have a package that seems to be swirling in the Innovations delivery system.  i told hsn i’ll give it till tuesday then send another.  First time problem with their delivery.

@Shawnie

Sometimes things ship quickly & sometimes it takes so long that I’m concerned the order got stuck somewhere and isn’t going through correctly. It is usually just very slow rather than needing to be reordered. 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

you didnt ask me, but yes, i can see your post.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1,  I can see your image.   Thank you for always being so helpful!❤️   As a side note, the link @Kim-QVC removed (thank you, Kim-QVC!😊) for the "isitdown" site was missing the important "S" in the prefix (should have been an "https" prefix) -- the link you posted was directing us to a connection that isn't secure.

Regarding the problem with HSN:   I checked using different devices, different browsers.   Also, I connected via the link at the bottom of QVC's site vs. going to the browser and finding HSN that way.    HSN's site is having problems with some device/browser combinations but not with others,  some connections but not with others.   

Even the various "down-checking" sites are giving mixed results -- some say it's up, others say it's not reachable.   And their results are changing from one try to the next -- evidently the site has problems and (we hope) they are working on them.

Best bet is to delete browser cache/cookies/website data, quit the browser and relaunch it, or try a different browser.   Or, we might have to wait for HSN to resolve the problem.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Anyone else having a problem?

hello shawnie,

it's not you - there was a problem. maybe a beekman and lessman overload of online orders. i was able to log on around 1pm est, add my lessman item to my cart, but the cart page would not load. i tried again a few hours later and had no problem. no, that isn't how it's suppose to work (smile).

Valued Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Thanks everybody!  i called and their crack techie told me no probkems on their end!  Shut your computer down and start over.  Also asked me if i was misinputting my password!  

Problem with app and hsn.com on safari.  

i honestly don't think they let you talk to anyone in the IT department, but . . .

in 2019 telling someone to reboot their computer is crazy, unless you are installing software. it's obvious that whoever you spoke to has no web development and more importantly no web server skills.

after i placed my order, it took at least 20 minutes to get the confirmation email. that's just proof that the problem was on their end, not yours.

Valued Contributor

I rarely shop on HSN, but did today.  I could not sign in despite numerous tries. I eventually ordered as a guest.  After a couple of tries, my order finally went through.  Eventually I got a confirmation e-mail.  It was a struggle!