Respected Contributor

Re: Can't Believe What My Neighbor Just Did

OP--Keep your eyes open, for sure.  He is a nut bag.

Honored Contributor

I think parking issues are quite common in neighbor disputes.  I'll stay out of this one, since all of my next door neighbor's guests like to park in front of my property...since their's is so overgrown...there is no way the passengers can even open their car doors and get out.

yes, they can legally park in front of my house...but they also leave behind their cigarette butts, and other trash.  If they have dogs with them, guess where the dogs relieve themselves???

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Sounds like a nutcase. Too bad you didn't take a picture or video on your phone.

Why?  So she could show it around the neighborhood and make herself the target of an angry old man?  He got his frustration out by washing his neighbor's car  Nothing bad happened.  OP shouldn't get involved in something that isn't her business.

Respected Contributor

My next-door neighbors have three cars for the two of them.  Two cars are in the driveway, and the extra car is just to keep parked in front of their house so no one else parks there.  Crazy.

Honored Contributor

I wish one of my neighbors would come and spray down my dusty car.  I'd take them a bucket of suds and they could use my hose.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Spraying water on a car just doesn't sound all that vicious to me. I'd welcome a good water hosing on my car! LOL

Spraying water on a car isn't too bad, but I don't think he has a sponge and soap.  Woman Happy

(Sounds like the man has a problem).  

Honored Contributor

A couple of the neighbors around here are 'sensitive' to anyone parking in front of their houses.  Funny, because they don't have any guests that I've ever seen............Anyway, it seems as though nobody parks in front of the houses where the owners don't even care, but they do park in front of the houses where the owners/occupants do care.  Ironic, isn't it?  Also, I've already told neighbors that they are welcome to park out in front of my house..........we don't care and have plenty of space in the driveway for visitors.   'Plus', I'm thinking (again) that it is a deterrent to robbers casing the place, thinking that a few people are home at our place at any given time, day or night. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

If it not against the rules he has no case. This seems childish. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wish one of my neighbors would come and spray down my dusty car.  I'd take them a bucket of suds and they could use my hose.

Unless you wipe it down with a towel, the water just makes the car all spotted.  I live in a desert, there is dust here 24/7.   The car, which I looked at when I got my mail, looks like it went through a dust storm.

Respected Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

My next-door neighbors have three cars for the two of them.  Two cars are in the driveway, and the extra car is just to keep parked in front of their house so no one else parks there.  Crazy.

I knew a lady that did the same thing, many years ago.  She was a nut case.