Trusted Contributor

Can't Believe What My Neighbor Just Did

My next door neighbor is an angry soul.

The neighbor on the other side of him is parking her car in front of his unit. It's a city street, so you are allowed to park on the street anywhere, except over night.

I just saw him turn on his yard hose and from his patio, he hosed down her SUV.   He did it for a long time.   He wasn't watering any foilage.   It was deliberate.

We live in a hot climate, so the water will dry immediately and no doubt probably leave a lot of water marks all over the windows, etc.

He could have simply asked if she would park her car in a different spot. He doesn't have many visitors, if any, so I don't know why it's a problem. I assume the car is in his line of sight from his front window.

It looked ridiculous.  I just wish someone else had witnessed it.

So immature.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can't Believe What My Neighbor Just Did

Some people are just so angry..too bad they don't realize that is is bad for their health and happiness.

Esteemed Contributor

Spraying water on a car just doesn't sound all that vicious to me. I'd welcome a good water hosing on my car! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Hot Street wrote:

My next door neighbor is an angry soul.

The neighbor on the other side of him is parking her car in front of his unit. It's a city street, so you are allowed to park on the street anywhere, except over night.

I just saw him turn on his yard hose and from his patio, he hosed down her SUV.   He did it for a long time.   He wasn't watering any foilage.   It was deliberate.

We live in a hot climate, so the water will dry immediately and no doubt probably leave a lot of water marks all over the windows, etc.

He could have simply asked if she would park her car in a different spot. He doesn't have many visitors, if any, so I don't know why it's a problem. I assume the car is in his line of sight from his front window.

It looked ridiculous.  I just wish someone else had witnessed it.

So immature.

@Black Cat Back

Too bad you didn't snap a photo of him with your phone ... even if it was only a pretend photo.   He deserves to be embarrassed.   

Honored Contributor

He has no right to do this, he could be cited in some states for his juvenile behavior.

Honored Contributor

There are just some hateful people....they don't have any friends, yet they blame others.

Not that you asked it, but if I were you I wouldn't say anything about any of it to your other neighbors.  Do like in high school, get along with everyone.  It's better for your health and your life will be more simple.

If others chime in about how hateful he is, if I were you, I'd just not say anything.  The good thing is you can close your door and you're a grown-up and don't have to deal with him.  (I hope you don't).  People like that are caustic.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Some neighorhoods have an unwritten rule..you don't park in front of someone else's house.  Perhaps that is why he so angry.  At any rate, he sprayed the car with water.  You say it's hot,  so it dried quickly.  The owner got a free car wash out of the deal.

Honored Contributor

I'd be worried what he'd do next.  

Respected Contributor

Sounds like a nutcase. Too bad you didn't take a picture or video on your phone.

Honored Contributor

I'd 'keep out of it'.  Just forget it happened, and I wouldn't mention it to anyone.  Better to be safe than sorry....

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).