Honored Contributor

Re: Can’t Believe The Weather Change

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Typical Springtime weather.  We've had terrible winds and up and down temperatures but not much else. 

@Kachina624    Rained here for the first time in 40 days.   Snowing along I40.....maybe headed your way ?????

@Desertdi    Somehow rain and snow headed our way never seem to make it.  I can't remember the last time we had rain.... sometime last fall.  We did have some snow but the amount of moisture it produced was negliable.  Our drought is classified as "Exceptional". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Typical Springtime weather.  We've had terrible winds and up and down temperatures but not much else. 

@Kachina624    Rained here for the first time in 40 days.   Snowing along I40.....maybe headed your way ?????

@Desertdi    Somehow rain and snow headed our way never seem to make it.  I can't remember the last time we had rain.... sometime last fall.  We did have some snow but the amount of moisture it produced was negliable.  Our drought is classified as "Exceptional". 

@Kachina624   Here, too.   We've already had a RED FLAG day for the entire state.   No kidding, I just bought a Vera Bradley duffle in case I have to evacuate.........    (Ha ha.....no where to really go.....we're all in the same boat down here.)   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After the artic blast a few weeks ago, I think everyone in Texas is enjoying the warm weather with temperatures in the upper 70's and perhaps some low 80's coming as well...But we are supposed to get some strong thunderstorms Sunday, I just hope the power doesnt go out....Woman Frustrated  We DO need the rain......

At least they said that the artic front and snow didnt kill off the wild flowers, the snow actually protected them underground....they will just come up a bit later this year..early April  ..hope so...look forward to seeing them..💐 💐 💐

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   Fortunately our Red Flag Warnings are all in the Eastern part of the state on the other side of the mountains.  They are having severe thunderstorms with 70mph winds this morning.  It's sunny and clear here, as usual. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It was warm here (NYC) yesterday.  Temp in the lhigh 60s and breezy.    I went out with a light windbreaker and had to take if off while walking home - I was sweating!  

I'm going out later and checked today's temp range before I decide what to wear.

At the moment - it's 40 degrees (temp chart says it feels like 33!) and windy.   30s are forecast next week!

So - winter clothes when I go out later!

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954:  "March winds and April showers

Bring forth May flowers."