Honored Contributor

Can not find old post "What ever happened to???"

I tried to find that old post forum and could not find that posting forum, so am starting a new forum what ever happened too????

I just happened to think of someone am curious about what ever happened to this singer.

Her name was Lynn Kellogg.  

I think she is from the 80's.  the reason I am asking this question is I think I know her or knew of her.  When i was living out in California  in the late 70's and early to mid 80's. there was a gal who lived in same town as dh and i were living. We became fairly good friends. She did tell me she was a singer, getting started in her career,she took time off because her husband was in the military but she missed that life related to her singing career and was thinking of leaving her husband to get back into the singing world. She disappeared after a year and never heard from her again. I just wonder if this was her. That was her name Lynn Kellogg, at least that is name she used while I knew her.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Can not find old post "What ever happened to???"

Did you google the name?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Couldn't help myself so I googled.  Your aquaintance must've had to change her *stage* name because there was already a 'Lynn Kellogg' singer/actress in the 60's.

If you knew your friend's maiden name, perhaps she used that for her career.

Honored Contributor

I just found the original post forum of "what ever happened to" .  

I am so sorry for starting another whatever happened to Cherry.  

thanksguys for googling the name, I should have thought of that, but am tired tonight,so I guess I was not thinking clearly tonight.  

Sometimes you wonder what ever happened to neighbors or relatives that just slip off the planet.  I can see that gal so clearly. She drove me home one night from a meeting we both attended that is when she told me about her life and singing career and such (had a good half hour drive).  I guess I was thinkingof past times and wondering.

thanks guys for everything.