Valued Contributor

Can anyone tell me what happened to Puddles.....have not seen her in an age!

Honored Contributor

Re: Can anyone tell me what happened to Puddles.....have not seen her in an age!

@Firefly3

Puddles is spending time with her family. She plans on starting her Summer thread. @Puddles will be happy to see your message. 

She visits occasionally. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Can anyone tell me what happened to Puddles.....have not seen her in an age!

@Firefly3

@Puddles checks in often, I think.  Her family needs her right now.

I will tell her that you asked about her through email.

She will be glad to know that you are still visiting the boards!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone for the help!

Honored Contributor

Lots of people missing these days.I used to enjoy Bellandme but I haven’t seen anything from her forever.

Honored Contributor

Related image

@Firefly3 I spent months looking for you and finally gave up. I left messages that I will assume you didn't see. I miss you my sweet friend. I moved back home from England last year to take care of my siblings who are not well. Being the youngest of the family, I am doing my best to help out. However, it doesn't leave a lot of extra time for posting on the boards.

I hope you are well, and I hope you will look for the new summer thread which I hope to start next month. The working title is The Beach Cafe, so look for it on or around June 21at in the Among Friends forum.

P.S. Thank you @LTT1 for letting me know @Firefly3 was looking for me. You are the best! Sending hugs to you and @butterfly123.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh