Honored Contributor

Can anyone help with making a calendar online?

I've done this on Word, but I'd like to see if there is a free template you can download and add text to. I'm a little reluctant because I want to be sure it's a safe site! Can anyone help? Or can anyone give me tips for doing this on Word so it doesn't look like an amateur job? TIA! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can anyone help with making a calendar online?

[ Edited ]

Just Google 2020 calendar and a ton come up.  If you want more than that, I have no suggestions. I am using a Fire tablet.

Valued Contributor

In the App Store there is Microsoft Word for IPads. There are several templates including calendars.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

Google  free 2020 printable calendars and you'll get hundreds.  And none of them will reach out and grab you, you'll be safe.  I actually found one myself  a while ago when I was doing a project.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-momi

This do not really answer your question. 

I have a Gmail address and use a Google calendar called 31. This Google tool is safe, can be customized and used with Windows, Mac, and Android devices. It can be set up to remind you of appointments. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone! I had to resort to Word, as I had to make the calendar split between two months. I will learn how to do this one of these days. 

I do know how to get a regular calendar from Google thanks to all of you! Smiley Happy