Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

It's been hit or miss for me.  Also, sometimes I can see the pic I post; sometimes I can't (I feel like a nut lol).  I just tried to copy Anika's avatar using standard click/copy.  Now, I'm going to use ctrl v to see if it posts....

@AnikaBrodieAnikaBrodie

I can see it in my reply box.

@ChynnaBlue...crazy question...I cannot remember!...what letter key do I use with the ctrl key to copy?  Even tho it worked as I stated above, I'd like to know.

Hope you are doing well, Gloria!

Ctrl +C to copy. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Can anyone copy and paste here?

[ Edited ]

I'll just paste what I've written on other threads:

I've been copying and pasting (Mac, with Firefox) by highlighting text (from here and from other sites), clicking the command key (control key on other devices) plus the C key to copy and the command key (control key on other devices) plus  the V key to paste.

hth! Smiley Happy

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks CB!!

testing ctrl c...

[whoops]

Nope...I can use ctrl v, but not ctrl c.  No prob because I can use the standard click/copy and click/paste, but still kind of weird.

Have a great day, CB!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

Why don't you email the QVC Social Team.  They'll be able to help you.

QVCSocialteam@qvc.com. 

Hi, @brii!  I've gotten technical answers from using this email address in the past.  Even if they're probably swamped with requests right now I think the email is a great idea -- they need to hear from those with problems and concerns so posters can get answers to some of the questions that have been repeated on the forums with no response from the Q folks.

@gloriajean, I don't think the "Live Chat" is a good source for technical help, so asking here or with email is probably going to be more useful.  Best of luck to you!  I know your daily threads are important, and I'm so sorry you're having problems.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all for helping - I sent it to someone on email, and she posted it on Among Friends - no color, just black, and it worked for her. Maybe I can't post in colors anymore. But if worked for her it should work for me tonight when I try to get my thread out for tomorrow. I'm talking about the Daily Positive Thread.

Esteemed Contributor

>>>

I'm just curious brii and dooBdoo...

I just reviewed all 4 threads in the Welcome/Get Started forum to see if I missed where the Q posted their email addy for help from the Social Team.  I even looked in the original post on the Questions thread to see if I missed it there.  But it's not on any of those threads.  So, again, just curious...where did you get/locate that addy?  TIA

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

>>>

I'm just curious brii and dooBdoo...

I just reviewed all 4 threads in the Welcome/Get Started forum to see if I missed where the Q posted their email addy for help from the Social Team.  I even looked in the original post on the Questions thread to see if I missed it there.  But it's not on any of those threads.  So, again, just curious...where did you get/locate that addy?  TIA

Hi, MacDuff!  I've seen the Q Team add the address to several of their responses on various threads in the past few days.  So, they're asking us to write to them with questions and concerns.

Honored Contributor

I just did a quick search and found several.  Here's just one, from thread titled "Ok, I'm frustrated with too much messing around. I'll miss you guys!"

(link goes to:  http://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/Ok-I-m-frustrated-with-too-much-messing-around-I-ll-miss-y...)

~~~~~~

QVC Customer Care
Brittany-QVC

Re: Ok, I'm frustrated with too much messing around. I'll miss you guys!

Hi @qualitygal

Hang in there! Please feel free to e-mail us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we'll help you out anyway we can. Including a walk through if you'd like! Smiley Happy

Brittany Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Ok - I talked to someone on Corporate, she was helpful, as I started using the ctrl and v to paste, but what I found out was that my regular thread will not post - but be all jumbled up. So when I started to only post one inspiration at a time, it worked. It's harder that way, but take a look at Among Friends, where I posted Friday's thread. Cakers sent today's thread I emailed her, and it came out perfect the long way. Now how come is that? Anyway, I thought you'd like to know how I did. Thank you all very much.

Respected Contributor

funny-pictures-cartoons-characterYou can do it, you just can't do it they way you're probably used to..........Just do this.........> right click and copy the image you want to paste> then when you open the reply box hit the Control key and the letter V on your keyboard and it will paste the image you wanted pasted.......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo