Respected Contributor

Re: Can You Save your Font, Color, Size, etc on This Board?

Awwww, Sunny, was hoping we'd get lucky this time.

Most of the time I cant set up my font etc without much thought. A week ago I completely spaced out and forgot.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@sunala wrote:

Each time I post, I have to go to the preferences to change the font, the bold, the color and the size. I'm not saying it's a BIG deal, but gets to be annoying after a while.

So, is there a way to save these options on our board?

I bet we can't, but let's see...Thanks!

@sunala

Not that I know of, but it sure would be a great idea.  Anyone working for QVC listening, or reading this?

hckynut(john)

@hckynut  John, right now they've got a squirrel running on a treadmill as fast as he can go.   Anymore and he'd drop dead. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like that idea!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

The developer needs to go back to the drawing board and upgrade these boards.  And they need to add a "Block User" feature.  I can think of several things they need to change, including to be able to choose a permanent font/font size/color rather than having to change it everytime you log in.

When they did it a bunch of years ago, I lost my original forum name and all of my posts.  I wasn't a happy camper, that's for sure!

Honored Contributor

Maybe try posting these ideas in Customer Care or Suggestion Box... not sure if that would help either. 🙄

Honored Contributor

These all are great ideas, but they've been submitted to the moderators (and forwarded to the powers-that-be) frequently, in the "Suggestion Box," "Q Talk," and "Customer Care" sub-forums.    The final answer, from the moderators, to the "Ignore" feature  was that it will not be added.   The final answer, from the moderators, about a setting to default to a customized font style was that it's not available.     In my opinion, this basic, canned forum package will remain "as is."    Not to say we can't or shoudn't make requests, but I think it's fruitless (just my opinion, though).

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova