Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Can You Save your Font, Color, Size, etc on This Board?

Each time I post, I have to go to the preferences to change the font, the bold, the color and the size. I'm not saying it's a BIG deal, but gets to be annoying after a while.

So, is there a way to save these options on our board?

I bet we can't, but let's see...Thanks!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Re: Can You Save your Font, Color, Size, etc on This Board?

Great suggestion ~ Would love to be able to save these options : )

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @sunala and @Irish1210! image.gif   Unfortunately, the answer is no.    There isn't a setting or preference to permanently set a preferred, customized font style, size, or color for our posts.  

Also, even though browser settings can change the way sites appear to us when we view them -- the browser settings won't apply to the actual text we type in our responses here.    We still have to use the website formatting features for that, each time we post.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @sunala and @Irish1210! image.gif   Unfortunately, there isn't a setting or preference to permanently set a preferred, customized font style, size, or color for our posts.  

Also, even though browser settings can change the way sites appear to us when we view them -- the browser settings won't apply to the actual text we type in our responses here.    We still have to use the website formatting features for that, each time we post.

@dooBdoo- hi doob, I figured that it wouldn't work but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with those of us who are walking in the forest with a blindfold on!

Good to see you!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo

Thank you : )

Honored Contributor

sunala wrote:

@dooBdoo- hi doob, I figured that it wouldn't work but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with those of us who are walking in the forest with a blindfold on!

Good to see you!!

Hi, sunny!    Good to see you, too!    You're welcome!   But don't think I'm not walking blindfolded in the forest, too...   I'm right there with you, but clearly in good company.image.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Irish1210 wrote:

@dooBdoo

Thank you : )

Hi, @Irish1210!   You're welcome.image.gif

Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

Each time I post, I have to go to the preferences to change the font, the bold, the color and the size. I'm not saying it's a BIG deal, but gets to be annoying after a while.

@sunala

Not that I know of, but it sure would be a great idea.  Anyone working for QVC listening, or reading this?

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

It would be loverly if we could, but alas no. I'm not even positive I've seen that on dedicated forums with sophisticated software. I don't think so but not sure.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

hckynut wrote:

sunala wrote:

@sunala

Not that I know of, but it sure would be a great idea.  Anyone working for QVC listening, or reading this?

hckynut(john)

@hckynut,  Don't hold your breath for upgrades to the software here. sad face   This query has been answered by the moderators several times since the new platform was first launched in summer 2015, and they've answered every time the same way I answered, unfortunately.    The powers-that-be barely support the features we have now, and we're lucky when the basics work.