Esteemed Contributor

Can You Name 3 Things QVC could do.......

Could you name 3 things that QVC could do to make you want to watch/buy more????

For me it is..........

1.  Shorter product presentations..........limit it to 5-7mins TOPS.........the presentations are too long and would like to see more choices in an hour

2.   Just have specified TSV hours and DON'T throw them in with other scheduled shows which usually takes up about 20 mins in that hour

3.    Have specific hours for specific items...do not throw items into different catagory shows....example beauty in fashion...or vacuum cleaners in Cooking shows,etc.

and keep accessories in their own show (shoes, pocketbooks, etc)

Honored Contributor

Re: Can You Name 3 Things QVC could do.......

I don't have 3 suggestions, but I do have 1...free shipping...AND it should include AK & HI!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I really only now watch shows that tell me what is being presented. Forget "Lunch Rush'-ambiguous or Electronics or Home.

At that point I give up and listen to classical music or watch HBO reruns.

Honored Contributor

Free S&H and Free returns

Esteemed Contributor

Got some suggestions

1.  Shopping cart approach for shipping like Zulily.  I am asking that the Q do this for similar products, not expecting them to send a laptop and and a tank top.  LOL.  

2.  Ask the hosts to promote and explain the products and not themselves.  Cannot touch or try these things on.  So make it about what is being sold not the presenter.

3.  If the Q is going to present cosmetics or wrinkle eraser products please use someone older than 20-30. So many being presented and from my expert doctor friends they really don't work anywhat. Selling a dream and using someone without a problem to sell it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Lower Prices

Free Shipping

Unique Products

@kelsey17  I do agree with your programming suggestions 100%

Honored Contributor

I think everyone’s suggestions are good. However , as for me, Ijust don’t watch like I used to. There are too many other options. When I started watching home shopping was a novelty, there was no internet. I would have QVC on in the background, and there were many unusual, useful items, some I have to this day. I check the website daily, and occasionally watch a show, but so many of the hosts annoy me, just my opinion.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I don't buy often because of the cost of shipping and returns. So that would be it for me, free shipping and returns. I shop online based on that.

They could lower prices too and offer more variety and better quality. Like others have said, I'm not interested in watching the TV broadcast. No variety and too much silliness. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

1. More free shipping.

2. I don't like the crossover of brands to HSN.

3. I don't like when they offer 6 easy pays or pay for it all at once. Sometimes I don't want to pay for something all at once, and don't want to pay it out over 6 months. I like the offer of 2 or 3 easy pays.

Valued Contributor

Don't have the show be a personal talk show for the host!