Respected Contributor

Can Someone Explain QVC TSV System Now

It used to be that if I tuned in at 11pm or 6:55 am I would get info/presentations on TSV. Now I see different TSV’s throughout day. I know during December there were multiples and they were good for several days.
The sheet set has been on every time I tune in today but other days I see different things. I used to have good handle but no more.
Thanks for input.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can Someone Explain QVC TSV System Now

Electronic shopping has changed, and the TSV availability is less restricted, as posters here requested. A special price may start earlier and extend beyond just 24 hours.  Enter "TSV" on the search, above left.

Respected Contributor

The TSV presentation system featuring multiple deals and hourly segments has been in place since the Christmas holidays.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Twins Mom 

This has been going on for a while now,  QVC is undergoing changes, and these are part.  I imagine they’re going to try many different things and see what works well and what doesn’t.

A TSV is no longer a special price for just a 24-hour period.  They show it early on TV (a “preview”), on the website, and in emails.  Then comes the day of the TSV where it is shown all day on TV, like always.  After that, if any supply is left, it is still available on the website at the special price/terms for another day or so.

When you see different TSVs on TV, it means they’re previewing one that will be coming in the next day or two.  They don’t preview upcoming TSVs every day.

They also will feature Q2’s Big Deal on QVC Live.  All of these are available to see on the home page.  “Deals On The Daily”.

I’ve been thinking that if they keep this method, eventually the name may change from Today’s Special Value to something more appropriate.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Twins Mom 

I’ve been thinking that if they keep this method, eventually the name may change from Today’s Special Value to something more appropriate.

--------------------------

To my eye, what made the TSV special in the past was that an item was only presented certain times during the day. And many sold out before noon the next day.  Then an OTO was offered for the rest of the day.

Now the item is presented before, during and after that day. By promoting the 'TSV' so often, I just don't think the item is all that special!!  Actually, so often the price is really not that special.....