Super Contributor

Re: Can I share a story about my silly Miss Kitty?

Miss Kitty is beautiful! My schnauzer, now at the Bridge, used to go crazy when I'd put Signature Club A Vanilla Body Cream on my feet, she'd try to lick it off and it was hard to keep her away. I'd fall asleep on the couch and wake up to my feet being licked.

Honored Contributor

She is sooooo cute. I just love the expression on her face. A little mischevious, huh?
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks ladies, for all the love for Kitty. {#emotions_dlg.wub} Kisses, hugs and pets delivered.

Tissyanne, she is mischievous, and fairly demanding. If she wants my attention, she does not stop until she gets it. She follows me around the house. Whatever room I am in, she is right there.

Oh, also, everyone who comes here is here to see her. If she could talk, she would tell you that{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Re: your sweet GIF, feline sista BetteB: papa is deaf & taught kitteh the sign for "food"! Incredible & extremely squee. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Here's a fave of mine, but this sweet kitty is teaching the hooman: Smile

Please pet me! Do it Like This... Purrfect!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Feline Fine, that is so cute! **cutegasm**{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

I could watch a cat or dog video all day long. My dog is the one that loves lotion, I can't get her to stop.

Respected Contributor

bettieb, you can, and I loved it!Smile It is funny how they react to it. Our little girl dog, Bella, comes in every morning to lick the shower water off my legs. Some of our kitties love to lick the lotion, but I don't let them do it. Afraid they might get sick.

Happy Mother's Day!

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".