Respected Contributor

@BoopOMatic 

"@MarnieRez3  Diana is the one who dubbed her "the Rottweiler"......."

Don't tell me that pure, innocent, heart of gold humanitarian Diana would dare say such a negative thing about another person. Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor
@BoopOMatic

Yes! You are right. Diana hated her! I stand corrected. Thank you, Boop. đź’š
Honored Contributor

___"Ferdinan the bull."  that story (from what I've read and see on film) could be his way.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like rather a minor insult considering the old dog was bopping Chucky every chance she got with no regard whatsoever that he was a married man and had a family.

I mean, granted, it does seem like a bit of an insult to Rottweilers but, hey, they've been known to eat their own poop so I doubt they really care. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Seems like rather a minor insult considering the old dog was bopping Chucky every chance she got with no regard whatsoever that he was a married man and had a family.

I mean, granted, it does seem like a bit of an insult to Rottweilers but, hey, they've been known to eat their own poop so I doubt they really care. Smiley Very Happy

Good thing Camilla was there considering his wife was otherwise engaged! 

happy0005.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree, Chucky is far too weak to make it on his own. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@BoopOMatic 

"@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Good thing Camilla was there considering his wife was otherwise engaged!"

happy0005.gif

BoopOMatic was this before or after her riding lessons with James Hewitt.Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@teganslaw  I agree with your post. Regardless of all that other back and forth I really wish she'd invest in a makeup artist (they don't charge that much). 

Yeah, and with all her money & social status you'd think she'd get her crooked teeth fixed.

Trusted Contributor

@lgfan  Well, let's see...there was also her bodyguard, Oliver Hoare, Will Carling, James Gilbey.....that's 5...did I leave anyone out?

(I know, Hasnat Khan, but that was after their divorce so I'm not even counting him)...

Respected Contributor

BoopOMatic who knows how many have been.  I just know that she was very judgmental towards Charles.  He only had one affair.