Respected Contributor

Re: Camila Alves Launches Online Lifestyles Show

Camila Alves had an exclusive line of clothes, shoes and accessories with INC - started in  2012-2013

INC is a store brand for Macy*s

Respected Contributor

she has 3 kids, one is a toddler

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is also in the video in the link I posted, to see her more "live" than in a photo.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty, 'none the less' (whatever that means).   I'll take a look.  Also, I'll take a look at her brand at Macy's. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Lila Belle, married to Matthew McConaghey (sp).

That's it?  Is that her entire claim to fame? 

She was a model before Matthew but I think marrying him helped further her career. Her bags seemed very nice.

Valued Contributor

I agree, the contestants were treated poorly, and her voice drove me crazy..................yes, I stopped watching.

Respected Contributor

She's been doing segments on the Today show for quite some time now that are cooking and some table decorating/holiday stuff. I was under the impression that her online show will be much like that. 

She seems very comfortable on Today and her recipes look good. I like her. She seems practical and down to earth. Not all full of herself and she is stunning. I'm pretty sure her claim to fame before marrying Matthew was modeling. 

Honored Contributor

I ran across a site you might be interested in viewing re: public figures/actresses/etc.  Stylebistro.com  Just Web Search: Stylebistro Camila Alves (or whatever actress/personality name).  Lots of fabulous photos of them wearing various dresses and styles.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).